Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,807 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

3 Top Business Killers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Top Business Killers (381 Views)

3 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Atleast 100k As You Plan For 2021 / Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng / 12 Top Business Grant Opportunities For Small Businesses In 2018 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Top Business Killers by daewoorazer(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
1. Religion:

I kept imagining how a general contractor in business will wanna carve out an unnecessary niche for him/herself all thanks to religious indoctrinations.

Let's look at this from this angle, a supermarket (of course into sales of household items, food items, snacks, groceries,.... Name it). The question is 'is there any type of the aforementioned basically meant for a particular religion'?

That's why 'Ah-Riyadh super market' or 'Heaven is real supermart' is a turn off for some religious fanatics. They'd rather patronise the neutral-named stores than religion-inspired names.

I as a person I belong to this class, I loathe an argument with the fanatics, so why do business with them in the first place? That's one of my little ways of staying outta trouble.

2. Deceit:
I was looking for some place to print some documents not quite long ago. I was attracted to a particular flex, 'DI goes for N25' was boldly written on it, as a sharp nigga, I rush enter d place and asked to be attended to only for the lady in charge to smile sheepishly at me and say 'I know you are here because of what you saw on our flex, but it is with condition. It is actually N50'.

She probably thinks I'm one of those niggas who would fall for anything as far as its a lady smiling at me. I crazily zoomed of that biz venture sotey the wind wey follow my exit scatter the load pile of files in there.

Not that I can't pay that amount, but I'd rather go to a sincere outlet displaying N50 than that deceit-filled office.

3. Inconsistency: this is another biz killer.

There are two supermarts, I'll name them A and B for the purpose of this discussion. You have been to both supermarts a number of times and you can categorically say you'd score them both equally. Now B has a problem, sometimes it has a commodity you are always in dire need of, sometimes not.

If you are leaving your house to go get that commodity, where would you go directly too?

Funny thing is: B too might have that commodity, but who get time for wahala?

Add yourz

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My Interest In Fashion Designing & Interior Decoration / Why This Business Is Good For You / High Paying Job Affiliate Program For Africans Today by WealthBankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.