Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (61016 Views)

Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by clefstone(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
yy
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by fitprince: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
josh123:
How is it possible for him to date dat kind of cute babe?false story
most cute whites cant differentiate ugly negros niggers like that idiot there from black guys. i am talking from experience man.
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Naijaaaa??
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:
Bad luck for her.

Mavrodi of MMM scammed a lot of Nigerians and some committed suicide.

Nigeria 1: Russia 1
mavrodi had nothing to do with nigeria MMM. It was nigerians and some asains hiding under his name who scamed us

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Jodeci25(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
This story get as e be

But im surprised that my Afonja brothers have started slaying my flattino brothers already on this particular thread....
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by swagguElite(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
I wanted to say foolish girl! ...but this girl fine mehn! _I don't get ...why do worthless guys get fine babes like dis!

Its simple they are after the mula! ..

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by binaws(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ipob family

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Donaltus: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked

If Nigerians continue like these,NO country will give us visa again in the next 10 years...we are too selfish and greedy

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by somez(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is too bad
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by dayo840(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is hard to believe mehnn....look at the haggard guy looking like those selling gala and Lacasera along express way

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by bennytrips27(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
hmmmm...this is so
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by refreshrate: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
gemih:
survival is necessary.

Your layout for this poster is really wack I swear
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by yemmight(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ipob instruments. They dont always have good intentions. Look at the gorrila compared to an angel like this and you have decided to ruin that babes life. You will never go unpunished.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by northvietnam(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Fake cover up story. How can a drug baron have that kind of house in this our naija.

So she wants to say she's got no pics of the guy in Singapore.

Shows us the pics u snapped with him in Oyinbo land.

Not downloading random pics online tagging it a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by SalamRushdie: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:
His name is not known and somewhere you fools inserted eze to make it seem as if this useless boy is igbo.

Useless media!!
Zoo media!!

You are right sha but every Nigerian knows that guy is of Igbo extraction

4 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by zolapower: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm still not understanding it oo. So Singaporean custom condones drug push ,that they can't detect the 3 kg drugs In her bag . Also ,was she hypnotised to carrying the drugs by the moles ? Smthing is not adding up here
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by maklelemakukula(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:
Bad luck for her.

grin grin
you are the MVP
but I think it
NIGERIA: 1
RUSSIA: 100

Mavrodi still owes us a lot
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by MasterKim: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dangerous set of people

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by drmuri(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
date an ipob criminal at your own peril. the accursed pig can use his mother as drug mule. to them money is everything. the only thing that boosts their collective low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Adminisher: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is how serious countries deal with drugs. Only Buhari had the balls to do this in 1984 and he would have stamped it out. The country later went to the dregs and has been going down since. You are finished without discipline in your society.

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by bleskid: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked all nairalanders no get better better work every first post, i wan carry first. Plenty people will be there before me, u na no get work.. Some of u na this is your breafast lauch, supper , nairaland sad all nairalanders no get better better work every first post, i wan carry first. Plenty people will be there before me, u na no get work.. Some of u na this is your breafast lauch, supper , nairaland
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Habyz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
He truly looks like a footballer, he plays for ugly FC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by biyams83(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:
Bad luck for her.

kai u wicket
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Elijahrona(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
K
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by meforyou1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
HenryDion:
Hmm.. Tbis story get K leg Abeg.. Lots of things go don't add
Up...
like what and what?
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by maklelemakukula(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
bleskid:
shocked all nairalanders no get better better work every first post, i wan carry first. Plenty people will be there before me, u na no get work.. Some of u na this is your breafast lauch, supper , nairaland sad all nairalanders no get better better work every first post, i wan carry first. Plenty people will be there before me, u na no get work.. Some of u na this is your breafast lauch, supper , nairaland
lol so na dat one dey pain you abi
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Diderot001: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
I pray he get caught some day. definitely he will be tracked down by the Russian or American special agents.
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
I was hoping to read lots of comments as usual from my fellow NLs, but you guys have failed me. Everybody is rushing to the site with free recharge card and data. Poverty still looms in this country. SMH
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by cyril700(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
so because Nigeria is already noted for this u have to lie on a guy who was probably trying to ask u out.
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.