Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,084 members, 7,967,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React (35504 Views)

Enugu Govt Awards Contracts For Projects Worth Over N3.2 Billion / Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
EponOjuku:

You should be sacrificed to appease the gods of ignorance and foolishness.

That's a CSR contract funded by the company and supervised by LASPARK. Fidelity did same at Falomo Roundabout, Zenith did it at Eko Hotel Roundabout.
I guess U need brain check for maggot because U have been effected U can't make ur point without insulting
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by EponOjuku: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
I guess U need brain check for maggot because U have been effected U can't make ur point without insulting

My friend, would you keep shut.

Next time, think before you type and stop advertising your ignorance online.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by Iolo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
NoToPile:
grin grin grin

Nigerians sha.

Its very likely that the suya and a sun company runs a business there and wants to beautify it to aid his business. We all know those parks sometimes are suya joints.

He approached the govt to transform the place, he is doing it with his cash so what's the big deal if he puts his name there.

We just don't think sha

Sensible comment.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by olujastro: 1:22am On Sep 01, 2017
NigelCundy:
The responses given by many people here shows how we the people are the problem of this country. A company that can't be linked to anything on the Internet miraculously wins a government project and some of you are saying it's fine as long as they do a good job. It's a shame that I share the same geographical space as all of you. You have all gone beyond redemption, your brain cells are dead and buried
No, we should be ashamed of sharing the same geographical space with ignorant people like you and others who just hurry to attack anything govt related ignorantly. Someone has already cured your ignorance. Read below.

Zenith bank has ajose adeogun, Fidelity bank has falomo roundabout, Uba has marina ... and some other companies have underataken different landscaping responsibilites with go-ahead from the LASG, are they landscaping companies?

The average nigerian is quite stupid. The signboard clearly shows that the asun company is right there in costain, so they are probably undertaking
the project in partnership with Lagos state government to increase the visibility and public awareness of their business while making a positive contribution, it is called CSR, not an awarded contract. They spend on landscaping and maintenance and benefit from advertising their business in the round about.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by GenOrumov: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
obajoey:
with my little years in the banking industry, u go fear so many company with no valid address, but if you see the balances in the account chai, u go fear fear.

Sometimes I will just copy the name of the company just to do a search to see if one could apply for job, but my brethren in the Lord, they are no where to be found. cry
They may be termed as portfolio/briefcase companies. Foreign investors who come in to quickly do brisk businesses (buy bonds, stocks, TB or offer professional consultancy jobs etc) usually don't have a fixed address (although they are expected to drop a local address which they use a friend or acquittance address) and on the completion of the projects or expiration of the tenor of the investments, they may return to their home countries.

Likewise as a Nigerian and want to register your company with CAC, you are mandated to drop an address. Many people usually drop their home addresses because at the initial stage, they may not have gotten an office space and when they finally secure an office space, many people don't bother to indicate a change of address with the banks nor government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by NigelCundy: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2017
olujastro:

No, we should be ashamed of sharing the same geographical space with ignorant people like you and others who just hurry to attack anything govt related ignorantly. Someone has already cured your ignorance. Read below.

Zenith bank has ajose adeogun, Fidelity bank has falomo roundabout, Uba has marina ... and some other companies have underataken different landscaping responsibilites with go-ahead from the LASG, are they landscaping companies?

The average nigerian is quite stupid. The signboard clearly shows that the asun company is right there in costain, so they are probably undertaking
the project in partnership with Lagos state government to increase the visibility and public awareness of their business while making a positive contribution, it is called CSR, not an awarded contract. They spend on landscaping and maintenance and benefit from advertising their business in the round about.
The only stupid person I see here is you because You are defending a government that lives in LIES and don't give a shit about you u or your future. What reasons have they given us to believe, you shit head and Absolutely idiotic fellow. I'm sure u are a Buhari defender. We'll soon teach one of you the lessons of your lives.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by obajoey(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Educative.
Thanks.
GenOrumov:

They may be termed as portfolio/briefcase companies. Foreign investors who come in to quickly do brisk businesses (buy bonds, stocks, TB or offer professional consultancy jobs etc) usually don't have a fixed address (although they are expected to drop a local address which they use a friend or acquittance address) and on the completion of the projects or expiration of the tenor of the investments, they may return to their home countries.

Likewise as a Nigerian and want to register your company with CAC, you are mandated to drop an address. Many people usually drop their home addresses because at the initial stage, they may not have gotten an office space and when they finally secure an office space, many people don't bother to indicate a change of address with the banks nor government.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
...a conduit pipe for stealing of public funds.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by logica(m): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2017
judgedredd22:

Zenith bank has ajose adeogun, Fidelity bank has falomo roundabout... abd some other companies have underataken different landscaping responsibilites with go-ahead from the LASG, are they landscaping companies?

the average nigerian is quite stupid. The signboard clearly shows that the asun company is right there in costain, so they are probably undertaking
the project in partnership with Lagos state government to increase the visibility and public awareness of their business while making a positive contribution, it is called CSR.
I thought about that angle. But I clearly remember seeing signboards for CSR/PPP projects before; clearly stating the terms of the project. The signboard clearly did not, and you can excuse anybody for concluding when necessary information is missing.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by bellosulaiman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
does this relate to d article? Argue logically.
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by bellosulaiman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

You are one of the Nigerians with extremely low IQ that made international communities think we all have low IQ.

Imagine, you are probably seriously demented that you couldn't identify I quoted from PUNCH website.
U are a dumb and an asshole, I am an Accountant by profession. What is ur profession
Re: Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React by daewoorazer(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
bellosulaiman:

U are a dumb and an asshole, I am an Accountant by profession. What is ur profession

Chief Whip

I whip the asses of retards like you. You are a shame to Accountants. Shame on the University advanced secondary school u finished from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki / Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.