Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,014 members, 7,933,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:50 AM

3 Ways To Identify Premature Men - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Ways To Identify Premature Men (1878 Views)

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) / Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People / How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Identify Premature Men by Thepasserby(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is the dream of every woman to date a perfect, matured gentleman who is cool, loving and at the same time presentable (that is if such qualities can exist in a single person). There are different categories of men; there are the boys (who don’t know what they want and can do anything for nothing), the guys (who are still growing but do not know what life is all about) and finally, the men (who are experienced about life).

Wait a minute, the categories above are not age related. I have met men who are forty but act like four year olds.

To save you all the troubles of knowing if the person approaching you is man enough, here are three things to look out for in order to identify premature men. You can use this as your magical glasses (thank me later).

1. Their mode of dressing:

Before you crucify me, calm down and hear what I have to say. This is not all about wearing expensive clothes and jewelleries. It will interest you to know that some of the guys who go about in expensive clothes and jewelleries have no responsibilities to take care of.

Premature men are always dressed like infants. Check their dress sense, it looks very childish. They are always dressed like someone going to a party. They don’t know the type of clothes to wear to different occasions; they are always trying to dress like one superstar. Only boys do that.

Read full article Here

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Identify Premature Men by muller101(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
The only way is if he doesn't have pubic hairs.
Re: 3 Ways To Identify Premature Men by jacyhelen(f): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
If he wears Rag,me no send so far he can Pay my bills and i give him good sound sex!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Identify Premature Men by airex(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
It is the dream of every woman to date a perfect, matured gentleman who is cool, loving and at the same time presentable (that is if such qualities can exist in a single person). There are different categories of men; there are the boys (who don’t know what they want and can do anything for nothing), the guys (who are still growing but do not know what life is all about) and finally, the men (who are experienced about life).

Wait a minute, the categories above are not age related. I have met men who are forty but act like four year olds.

To save you all the troubles of knowing if the person approaching you is man enough, here are three things to look out for in order to identify premature men. You can use this as your magical glasses (thank me later).

1. Their mode of dressing:

Before you crucify me, calm down and hear what I have to say. This is not all about wearing expensive clothes and jewelleries. It will interest you to know that some of the guys who go about in expensive clothes and jewelleries have no responsibilities to take care of.

Premature men are always dressed like infants. Check their dress sense, it looks very childish. They are always dressed like someone going to a party. They don’t know the type of clothes to wear to different occasions; they are always trying to dress like one superstar. Only boys do that.

Read full article Here
Premature is different from immature. Odè

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan (UI) Updated Portal For Merit Admission List 2017/2018 / Lady Appreciates Her Mechanic Dad And Mum As She Graduates From UNIBEN / Obidients Cleaning Up Lagos Drains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.