Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Two Things That Happens During Sex. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Things That Happens During Sex. (3312 Views)

DO THESE TWO THINGS WHEN DEPRESSED, HOPELESS OR HELPLESS. / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things That Happens During Sex. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
DURING SEX THERE'S TWO DIFFERENT EXCHANGES THAT TAKE PLACE: A PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL
If people knew how powerful sex was they wouldn't have it with just anybody.
During sex there's two different
exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual.
Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about.
When you have sex with someone, you exchange/obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities, behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD and it become a part of you.
Sex was intended for one man and one woman. So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface.
Do you know that sleeping with a person you enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit?
This happens every time you have sex with a person.
The Bible says in the book of Corinthians 6:15-17 "Do you know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit. (NIV)
And... In addition to this... Whoever they have had sex with... Now you're attached to those people's
spirits as well. This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dribbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused, and all messed up in their thoughts, feelings and behavior. They are dealing with
their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too.
The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. How can this be avoided. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:18 "Flee from sexual immorality".
Do it in God's way. Just wait. Save sex for marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing, it's fun, it's exciting, when done in God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it! But he also put
boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it.
TROUBLE! TROUBLE!! TROUBLE!!!
The good news is,
this doesn't have to be you. If you
haven't already engaged in sexual
activity then don't. Save sex for your
husband or wife. Ask God to discipline you to
wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting
something that is good to you after
you've had it.
Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or
waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.
Please share with friends, God bless you all.

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by benzene00: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
During sex..the haploid of the male and female individuals gamete combine in a process called fertilization

typically the small motile male sperm moves into the much larger sessile female egg.

this process produces a diploid called zygote

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by Ranchhoddas: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
If sex was intended for one man and one woman, there'd be equal numbers of men and women in the world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by judedwriter(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sex is a mystery; very deep mystery that we can't fully understand. Many people dabble into pre and extra marital sex and get very confused.
Sex is meant to bind a man to his wife as one throughout their union. This is one reason why sex is so pleasurable: but the pleasures of sex has deceived so many, many youths today....

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
I wonder why polygamous men are still normal.

3 Likes

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
judedwriter:
Sex is a mystery; very deep mystery that we can't fully understand....
Yet you think you have something to say about it that will make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by DeSepiero(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Finfadei:
DURING SEX THERE'S TWO DIFFERENT EXCHANGES THAT TAKE PLACE: A PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL
Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about.
When you have sex with someone, you exchange/obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities, behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD and it become a part of you.
Sex was intended for one man and one woman. So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface.
Do you know that sleeping with a person you enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit?
The Bible says in the book of Corinthians 6:15-17 "Do you know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit. (NIV)
And... In addition to this... Whoever they have had sex with... Now you're attached to those people's
spirits as well. This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dribbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused, and all messed up in their thoughts, feelings and behavior. They are dealing with
their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too.
The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. How can this be avoided. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:18 "Flee from sexual immorality".
Do it in God's way. Just wait. Save sex for marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing, it's fun, it's exciting, when done in God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it! But he also put
boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it.
The good news is,
you've had it.

How do you know all these Finfadei?
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Desepiero you really want to know?
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by DeSepiero(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Finfadei:
Desepiero you really want to know?

Yes! I want to know how you got to know!
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by judedwriter(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Yet you think you have something to say about it that will make sense?
When i talk about mystery of sex i mean the act of man and his wife coming together as one...which is the true purpose of sex....don't misquote me.
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
judedwriter:

When i talk about mystery of sex i mean the act of man and his wife coming together as one...which is the true purpose of sex....don't misquote me.
Is the coming together of male and female chimpanzee mysterious?

What makes that of a man specially mysterious?

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by judedwriter(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Is the coming together of male and female chimpanzee mysterious?

What makes that of a man specially mysterious?
Because God created it so only between a man and his wife. Many people don't understand why something as sweet as sex should only be for married couples....
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
judedwriter:

Because God created it so only between a man and his wife. Many people don't understand why something as sweet as sex should only be for married couples....
Who created sex between Chimpazees?

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by frank317: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Finfadei:
The good news is,
you've had it.

This is 2017, u should be too old and educated for this trash

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by Amberon11: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Great!
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by judedwriter(m): 2:30am On Sep 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Who created sex between Chimpazees?
Are you comparing chimpanzees to humans made in God's own image grin

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:47am On Sep 01, 2017
judedwriter:

Are you comparing chimpanzees to humans made in God's own image grin
Sex pleasurable for both species...
Sex is meant to bind a man to his wife as one throughout their union. This is one reason why sex is so pleasurable: but the pleasures of sex has deceived so many, many youths today....
You need to find better reason why human sex is so important to something called "almighty" since its pleasurable to many other animals.

Where did you get the idea that there is a God who cares about where I stick my Dk?

Is that one God?
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by judedwriter(m): 2:54am On Sep 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Sex pleasurable for both species... You need to find better reason why human sex is so important to something called "almighty" since its pleasurable to many other animals.

Where did you get the idea that there is a God who cares about where I stick my Dk?

Is that one God?
Are u are an athiest? If you are then it's pointless arguing with you over who really God is...
By the way, sex is God's idea, not mine, yours or anybody...that is if you are not an atheist wink
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2017
judedwriter:

Are u are an athiest? If you are then it's pointless arguing with you over who really God is...
By the way, sex is God's idea, not mine, yours or anybody...that is if you are not an atheist wink
Now the truth of the matter is dependent on what label I'm carrying....

Have a god day.

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 01, 2017
Religion truly can make one dumb!

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2017
>
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by analice107: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
judedwriter:

Guy, you see that image, that's what most of the guys bantering you here have dwelling inside of them, demons.

Satan hates to be discovered, he likes it when no one knows his dealings. He is a coward, just like his agents in this forum.

Those calling themselves atheists here are demon possessed. Meaning they are carrying evil spirits inside of them and what the Op said is true. When these atheists have sex with women, the demons inside of them gets transmitted into the careless ladies, before belong they'll begin to have sex in their dreams. All manner of negative experiences will begin. Barrenness, Hardship, miscarriages and all kinds of health issues.

The atheists here are carriers of STDs. (Sexually Transmitted Demons).

There are by all means trying to shut you up from revealing to the world's careless women. Don't listen to them.

I pity any Christian lady who dates and have sex with any satanic demon possessed Atheist.

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by analice107: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
judedwriter:

Guy, you see that image, that's what most of the guys bantering you here have dwelling inside of them, demons.

Satan hates to be discovered, he likes it when no one knows his dealings. He is a coward, just like his agents in this forum.

Those calling themselves atheists here are demon possessed. Meaning they are carrying evil spirits inside of them and what the Op said is true. When these atheists have sex with women, the demons inside of them gets transmitted into the careless ladies, before belong they'll begin to have sex in their dreams. All manner of negative experiences will begin. Barrenness, Hardship, miscarriages and all kinds of health issues.

There are by all means trying to shut you up from revealing to the world's careless women. Don't listen to them.

I pity any Christian lady who dates and have sex with any satanic demon possessed Atheist in the name of love. How can a man who hates God know what love is?

4 Likes

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by hopefulLandlord: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Now the truth of the matter is dependent on what label I'm carrying....

Have a god day.
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by judedwriter(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2017
analice107:

I pity any Christian lady who dates and have sex with any satanic demon possessed Atheist in the name of love. How can a man who hates God know what love is?
True talk....many satanic agents on nairaland disguising as atheists! I read online that even demons come on forums like this to entrap and confuse many....God save us.
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by analice107: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
judedwriter:

True talk....many satanic agents on nairaland disguising as atheists! I read online that even demons come on forums like this to entrap and confuse many....God save us.
Yes, and they use their willing lying agents to do that.
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by hopefulLandlord: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
I love sex................
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by hopefulLandlord: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
analice107:

I pity any Christian lady who dates and have sex with any satanic demon possessed Atheist.

are you saying its okay for male Christians to have sex with female atheists? your post sounds misogynistic or misandrist
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by hopefulLandlord: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
judedwriter:

any demon entering an atheist is not a smart enough demon lol

if I were a demon for instance, I'd rather come as a Christian as that would make me more believable and would be effective, ever read your Bible and see "Wolves in sheep clothing"? yeah, you remember now.....

any demon that's busy living in atheists is a very dumb demon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Finfadei:
The good news is,
you've had it.

L0L, F00L!
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by frank317: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
judedwriter:

The babe u re talking with is the real Satan
Re: Two Things That Happens During Sex. by judedwriter(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
frank317:

The babe u re talking with is the real Satan
And who are you....angel Michael grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are The Angels Of God Male Or Female? / You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan / Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.