Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,909 members, 7,909,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Should I Get Another Gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Another Gf? (853 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
My gf is getting on my nerve and this time i wouldn't apologise, NEVER.

She always get angry at me for any little wrong and she will refuse to answer my calls,reply my text,anytime i come online she will go offline,when we see on the road she would behave as if she don't know me even if i call her name etc

So this time am not going to apologise for just breaking her 17eggs(i gave her the money for it she sent me away, i went quitely since she hasn't reply to anything i do for her).

So should i date another girl to show her she can't control me or give her time?

Just tell me what to do now.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yes you should. The babe wan leave you sef. Do yourself the favour and leave by yourself.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by IamLEGEND1: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
you break 17 eggs come even wan pay her the money but she dey form Rocky for you.
When you blow in the next 2yrs now, she go open mouth say "she stood by her man"....
Mtcheeewwww make i no insult pesin papa.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by geraldmezi(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
U are nt even in love bro
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes you should. The babe wan leave you sef. Do yourself the favour and leave by yourself.
Thanks, thats my plan she want to drive life out of me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by Divay22(f): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
You just want to date another because you want to make her feel jealous not necessarily because you want to date....
Ask her why is she giving you attitude, everything doesn't mean breakup..
Communicate with her before taking any step of making her feel jealous..
If she wants to go, then you can free her.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
you break 17 eggs come even wan pay her the money but she dey form Rocky for you.
When you blow in the next 2yrs now, she go open mouth say "she stood by her man"....
Mtcheeewwww make i no insult pesin papa.
Like serious, the funny thing is that she don't know that december by Gods grace am planning to start a mini supermarket. I wish she knows but my ego has also grown over night.

She just bleep up at the die minute. cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
geraldmezi:
U are nt even in love bro
Why did you say that? we have been together for 3yrs am the only one doing the wrong and apologizing, tell me why you said that?
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
she's fed up with the relationship between you guys....... .. how do I put this?..........hmm.......

she wants you not, she may not be happy being with you, but she's got no tangible reason to leave you..so she easily gets provoked(angered) by any little thing you do( sometimes not necessarily wrong).
my advice, stay away from her and watch what she'll do,(wether she'll apologize or make any move towards you).

my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:
You just want to date another because you want to make her feel jealous not necessarily because you want to date....
How will i know when she refuse to talk to me and refuses to reply me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by IamLEGEND1: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
ekensi01:
Like serious, the funny thing is that she don't know that december by Gods grace am planning to start a mini supermarket. I wish she knows but my ego has also grown over night.

She just bleep up at the die minute. cool
Just bone the babe.
Na today people don dey break up?
1 month, 2 months you don forget am totally..... On to the next yansh.
No time....... Cultivate a low bullshìt threshold from now, hence.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
vikkimimi:
she's fed up with the relationship between you guys....... .. how do I put this?..........hmm.......

she wants you not, she may not be happy being with you, but she's got no tangible reason to leave you..so she easily gets provoked(angered) by any little thing you do( sometimes not necessarily wrong).
my advice, stay away from her and watch what she'll do,(wether she'll apologize or make any move towards you).

my opinion though
Nice i will buy it.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just bone the babe.
Thanks.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by Divay22(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
ekensi01:
How will i know when she refuse to talk to me and refuses to reply me.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just bone the babe.
Unto the next yansh o grin cheesy cheesy
Indeed you're a legend
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by ekensi01: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

I work monday to saturday, sunday i us it to rest and flex. Her time is no longer available.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by Divay22(f): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
ekensi01:
I work monday to saturday, sunday i us it to rest and flex. Her time is no longer available.
You've even made up your mind.
Re: Should I Get Another Gf? by GreatChizzy: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of FEMINISM........5 Facts About Feminism / Be Honest And Answer This One / My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.