Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

“ I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban ” – 9ice To NBC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban ” – 9ice To NBC (386 Views)

MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“ I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban ” – 9ice To NBC by Uroko33(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Last week, the NBC banned songs from Olamide, Davido and 9ice and tagged them ‘Not To Be Broadcasted’. The ban came almost immediately af...>>http://www.confirmvibe.com/2017/08/i-am-releasing-more-songs-you-will-have.html

(1) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris Bobrisky 1.5 Million Is Going Down On My Birthday / Game Of Throne Characters We Can’t Wait To See Again / “I Date Old Men Because They Can’t Have S*x For Long” – Ghanaian Singer Mzbel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.