Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Mstarr:my Mum Gave Me A Stage Name- Naijasuite Interview With Mstarrwww.naijasui - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mstarr:my Mum Gave Me A Stage Name- Naijasuite Interview With Mstarrwww.naijasui (474 Views)

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mstarr:my Mum Gave Me A Stage Name- Naijasuite Interview With Mstarrwww.naijasui by MSTARR(m): 1:56am On Sep 01, 2017
www.naijasuite.com/.../my-mum-gave-me-stage-name-naijasuite.html

Welcome to the First Episode of Naijasuite Magazine.We are glad to have the Nigeria fast Rising artist with us here [MSTARR]
NS: Can we Meet You ? Introduce yourself to the Audience.
==>My name is Michael Isaiah also known as M-STARR. Am from Akwa ibom state, I was born in 1994 01 23, am Second to the last born... I brought up with my parents.

NS:We heard you are in the Music Industry. How true is this?
==> Yes! Is very true....

NS:Why do you choose Music?
==> I did not choose it, why I said I did not choose it is, Music is what I born with, not what I love to do... Music stay inside of me

NS:What's your Genre?
==>Afro,highlife,dance hall and R&B

NS:Do you have a Stage Name?
==>Yes, MSTARR

NS:How do you got the name?
==> Okay, hahahah. When I started Music I was answering mikekelly, So I changed it to Youngtalent I even used it to record 4 tracks, I use it very well. Hahahahaha so one the my Mum just tell me Mstarr come here... I fall in love with that name, so that is how I got my stage name Mstarr

NS:What was your first track?
==>Hmm.... Never lie.. It was a Gospel song..

NS:Have you release any Album?
==> Not yet, but working on it

DOWNLOAD MSTARR - WALKIE TALKIE HERE.

NS:Do you go for shows?
==> Yes sure

NS:Are you in a Record label?
==> Oh no not yet

NS:What was the greatest thing a fan did to you?
==> In akwa ibom. My female fan Gave so many Gift

NS:Do you play instruments?
==> Yeah sure I do

NS:Which instruments do you play?
==>Am a drummer

NS:You can drum very Well?
==> Yeah for sure

NS:What was the first tune(s) you learned?
==> Kick and jazz

NS:Do you teach music?
==>No

NS:How do you handle mistakes during a performance?
==> It is crazy sometimes, I do correct them instantly

NS:Do you perform in public?
==>Yes, sure

NS: Describe those occasions?
==>Birthday party, lunching of album, lunching of magazine in sport centre ,Unilag and many places in Akwa ibom

NS:Concerts, Radio, TV?
==> Yes

NS:Which famous musicians have you learned from?
==>Usher and Psquare

NS:What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous?
==>Be yourself, try to be focus and make sure you bring out the best in you... Stand strong, be prayerful and God will see you through

NS:What motivates you?
==>First thing is God. It is God that motivate me

NS:When did you start musical career?
==> Ohhh!!! Yeah!!! That was 10 years ago but this make 11years.. That 2006
NS: Wow ! That's Nice.
==> Thanks.

NS:How old were you then?
==>I was 12 years old...

NS: Thanks so Much for the Time.We are Happy to have you Here.
==>It's a Pleasure.

NS:Do You have Anything to Say about Naijasuite Magazine?
==>Yes,Firstly,I really Appreciate you people for having me Here,Like Seriously,Naijasuite Magazine is the Best for all Entertainment Hub,and Thanks to the CEO. Of this Website.

Yea,we have come to the End of this Interview with MSTARR.We look foward to the Next Interview on the Magazine.
Are You a Musician,Disk Jokey,Record Label Owner,Comedian,Producer? and More,You can also Appear on the Next Episode of Naijasuite Magazine.
You can Send a mail to
info@naijasuite.com ✉.

OR
Call / Whatsapp: ☎
+234(0)9035903930

Interviewed by:Naijasuite_Media�

Edited & Published by :Ogunlumade Seyi.

We appreciate you for reading NAIJASUITE.com, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Naijasuite_Media
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on NAIJASUITE.com HERE. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking HERE.
Tweet

NS Interviews/Magazine.

0 Response to "My Mum Gave Me a Stage Name - Naijasuite Interview With Mstarr."

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
http://www.naijasuite.com/2017/08/my-mum-gave-me-stage-name-naijasuite.html
Re: Mstarr:my Mum Gave Me A Stage Name- Naijasuite Interview With Mstarrwww.naijasui by MSTARR(m): 1:02am On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Mstarr told fans that he appreciate the effort that they put to download the song... WALKIE TALKIE... He so appreciate the blogger for the good job he has done so far... Mstarr post on his facebook, instagram and twitter that his going drop another track soonest tittle HELLO. He his multi talented and he his songwriter, drummer, modeling, actor and performing act...
The recent song produced by PTONZ

For more info. Follow him
Instagram @officialmstarr
Twitter@mstarr_isaiah
Snapchat officialmstarr
Facebook/mstarr isaiah
Whatsapp +2349031997958

(1) (Reply)

Gov Udom Has Just Reveal The Secret Of Nigeria 4-0 Againt Cameroon / Arsenal Players Should Stop Acting Like A Kid / AFROBASKET 2017: Nigeria 65-77 Tunisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.