Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. (3244 Views)

Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution / Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chic2pimp(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
chamotex:

Crackles, dem don disgrace your hood for here. cheesy
Ibime, thanks for clarifying that.
Me was thinking Muswell HIll was the ish the way Crackles been hyping it up all this while. grin grin
That Area is kinda posh as a matter of fact.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
chamotex:

Crackles, dem don disgrace your hood for here. cheesy
Ibime, thanks for clarifying that.
Me was thinking Muswell HIll was the ish the way Crackles been hyping it up all this while. grin grin
Shut up. . .
My hood we well behaved but at the same time, we still got dudes who can stand up tall if outsiders want it. . . . cheesy
Muswell Hill, N10 baybee. . .
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

You right. . .
We posh boys dont like too much trouble like Chamotex's SE
But if you bring it, we will stand up tall - Shank if need be!! cool
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

So there cant be badmen there then . . .

MrCrackles:

You right. . .

I don't live in London bruv
Mans lounging in the Kent Suburbs . . . . with celebrity neighbours cheesy cheesy
Scott Parker lives down the road bruv grin grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
chamotex:

I don't live in London bruv
Mans lounging in the Kent Suburbs . . . . with celebrity neighbours cheesy cheesy
Scott Parker lives down the road bruv grin grin
Fu/ck Scott Parker, i banged his sister the other day!! tongue
Even Kensington and Chelsea got badmen. .
It is not all about black blokes rocking nike gloves, airmaxed, hoodies and a couple of tricked bikes. . .
It goes deeper nowadays!!!LOL
U seen badmen in suit grin grin grin grin
Badmen got grades and levels. . . .
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chic2pimp(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

You right. . .
For real? undecided cheesy
Peckham or Elephant & Castle? undecided

chamotex:

Definitely not.
Just a buncha Mouthy men.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

Fu/ck Scott Parker, i banged his sister the other day!! tongue
Even Kensington and Chelsea got badmen. .
It is not all about black blokes rocking nike gloves, airmaxed, hoodies and a couple of tricked bikes. . .
It goes deeper nowadays!!!LOL
U seen badmen in suit grin grin grin grin
Badmen got grades and levels. . . .

Yes . . .when they've got a court case grin grin
My hood is too posh . . . I'm the only bad man on my street.
I run the whole block . . . . mafioso style grin grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2010
chamotex:

Yes . . .when they've got a court case grin grin
My hood is too posh . . . I'm the only bad man on my street.
I run the whole block . . . . mafioso style grin grin
U aint no badman. . .
Mouthy fella who cant even poke or handle steel grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
chidichris,
I made a mistake answering your senseless and silly posts.
They make no sense to a cold brain to you.
If till now you don't know that the transfer fee goes to the club,not the player,you should be banned from NL for stupidity.

@eastbay,
i can excuse u now. i took u for my mate rather than having u as a learner.
well for a start, hear this;
if a player hands in a transfer request, the club gets all the money but if it is a normal contract or transfer, the player will be entitle to certain percentage of the contract fee depending on his pre-contract agreement.
etoo today is having problems with barcelona today of which he is threatening to go to court because of the 15% of the his transfer fee.
assuming anyone from ur generation had access to 15% of £16m . can u imagine.
apart from that, mikel as we speak is not anywhere less than £80k a week. are u shocked? calculate that with one month, multiply by 12months and then think of 5yrs. am yet to talk about his adverts, his bonussssssssssssssssssssssssss. from ur words, u are poor but for ppl like mikel, ferguson can go to hell.
have u ever asked urself for one day, even here on nairaland, why is it always about mikel?
this is a young man that has become too relevant to be ignored even by his enemies.
could u pls tell me any other nigerian player that is always on news, always the topic of nairaland.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
chidichris:

@eastbay,
if a player hands in a transfer request, the club gets all the money but if it is a normal contract or transfer, the player will be entitle to certain percentage of the contract fee depending on his pre-contract agreement.
etoo today is having problems with barcelona today of which he is threatening to go to court because of the 15% of the his transfer fee.
assuming anyone from your generation had access to 15% of £16m . can u imagine.
apart from that, mikel as we speak is not anywhere less than £80k a week. are u shocked? calculate that with one month, multiply by 12months and then think of 5yrs. am yet to talk about his adverts, his bonussssssssssssssssssssssssss. from your words, u are poor but for ppl like mikel, ferguson can go to hell.
have u ever asked urself for one day, even here on nairaland, why is it always about mikel?
this is a young man that has become too relevant to be ignored even by his enemies.
could u pls tell me any other nigerian player that is always on news, always the topic of nairaland.

Absolute bollocks!!!
And mind you, Mikel doesnt earn 80k a week.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2010
Absolute bollocks!!!
And mind you, Mikel doesnt earn 80k a week.

@chamotex,
really? so how much does he earn? maybe £1,000 a week?
if i may ask, is there anyway cow will purge and become as small as a goat?
look at his height and built. is he not blessed?
how much does he earn in endorsements?
nigerians and their greeds.
the simple and undiluted truth here is that mikel is made and has nothing to do with ur hatreds.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2010
chidichris:

@eastbay,
assuming anyone from your generation had access to 15% of £16m . can u imagine.
apart from that, mikel as we speak is not anywhere less than £80k a week. are u shocked? calculate that with one month, multiply by 12months and then think of 5yrs. am yet to talk about his adverts, his bonussssssssssssssssssssssssss. from your words, u are poor but for ppl like mikel, ferguson can go to hell.
A dullard remains a dullard,even when he uses grammar to try to mask it with words.
You ain't my mate.Get my advice and learn to spell before you talk.When you can't spell properly,how can I respond to you,his royal daftness
I can buy you and your family out of the slavery they presently are in,especially your wh.ore of a mother who's still on top of Mikel's d/ick as we speak.You ain't mates with me in anyway,past present or after life.
Mikel doesn't earn 80k pounds per week.Stop lying and making a fool of yourself in a public forum with your complete sports info
Each of your posts exposes you further.You'd better shut up and say only the things you know.
Like I said,you need to be banned for excessive stupidity.Ask how many players get any percentage of the transfer fee.But your idiocy coupled with your Mum's lust for Mikel's d\ick is blinding you.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2010
chidichris:

@chamotex,
really? so how much does he earn? maybe £1,000 a week?
if i may ask, is there anyway cow will purge and become as small as a goat?
look at his height and built (sic). is he not blessed?
how much does he earn in endorsements?
nigerians and their greeds [(sic).
the simple and undiluted truth here is that mikel is made and has nothing to do with your hatreds (sic)
Look at this non-entity and his posts littered with grammatical inacuracies and errors.
Makes me wonder how on earth the fool got his certificate.
Go back to primary school and learn your tenses,then come back to me.I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get the correct grammatical structure of the above highlited.That is beside the general opaks you are spewing.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
Look at this non-entity and his posts littered with grammatical inacuracies and errors.
Makes me wonder how on earth the fool got his certificate.
Go back to primary school and learn your tenses,then come back to me.I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get the correct grammatical structure of the above highlited.That is beside the general opaks you are spewing.

@eastbay,
at least, a problem is solved here because it is no longer abt mikel now rather it is abt grammatical abilities.
in which of my posts did i mention certificate? the truth of the matter is that this forum is for sports and the topic in hand is ferguson, man u, azeez and mikel so what ever grammatical qualities u v got here will have little or no relevance.
when many nigerians discuss mikel, they do so with envy but we always forget that mikel is just a person of his own, an individual struggler and most importantly, A SUCCESS OF HEIGHT.

i say ur age from ur posts hence it becomes of no importance to me joining issues with u as ur father can be a better partner in this discussion.
lesson 1 - players are entitled to certain percentage of their transfer fees except in those cases where players hand in transfer requests.
lesson 2 - man u was not formed because of mikel and mikel did not start playing because of man u. the transfer has come and gone. mikel made his choice and has decided to go on with his life. man u fans and ferguson shld learn to live with that.
lesson 3 - mikel as a player can never be termed as a failure because he has practically been seen in all levels of football and soon we will see him at the highest level of soccer competition in south africa.
lesson 4 - mikel as a human being can never be called a failure as his family can always be proud of him.

at his age, mikel has practically shaked the hands all quality ppl ranging from country presidents to soccer lords. he is seen week in week out by the whole world.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
idiots like you should learn to speak english properly before being allowed to post.
No matter what you say,you still sound foolish.
It's even worse this time.
chidichris:

@eastbay,
at least, a problem is solved here because it is no longer abt mikel now rather it is abt grammatical abilities.
when many nigerians discuss mikel, they do so with envy but we always forget that mikel is just a person of his own, an individual struggler and most importantly, A SUCCESS OF HEIGHT.

i say your age from your posts hence it becomes of no importance to me joining issues with u as your father can be a better partner in this discussion.

At least you've agreed to go back to school instead of touting on the internet.I will gladly pay your fees.
Shame nor dey catch you?Upon all your errors,you're still beating your chest.What do you mean by success of height?
As per my age,I only think you're the one displaying your age,hence your ignorance,as you continue to spread falsehoods (e.g. Mikel earns 80k pounds a week).Are you someonething I should be arguing with?Rest assured,my father has too much to do to argue with a ninny as you.Besides,he will not be able to make any headway with all the dust you've been yarning.Try your apprentice dad instead.Maybe he will be able to decipher your warped logic.
chidichris:

@eastbay,
lesson 1 - players are entitled to certain percentage of their transfer fees except in those cases where players hand in transfer requests.
question for my brain damaged friend:At the time of Mikel's transfer,was he entiteld for any transfer given his age at the time of transfer?
chidichris:

lesson 2 - man u was not formed because of mikel and mikel did not start playing because of man u. the transfer has come and gone. mikel made his choice and has decided to go on with his life. man u fans and ferguson shld learn to live with that.
The issue here isn't Ferguson/Man United.Like I told you once,but your stupidity-influenced logic failed to realise,Mikel has not won anything tangible aside from two FA Cups and a Carling Cup since he joined Chelsea.United got Anderson and Carrick,but have had three EPL titles and a CL title to boot since 2006.How does your sieve brain not get it that it's obvious Mikel lost out in terms of his career?So now,in terms of success, where would you term Anderson/Nani,judging from their titles?If Mikel had three EPLs,i could understand why you're self-servicing about him.
chidichris:

lesson 3 - mikel as a player can never be termed as a failure because he has practically been seen in all levels of football and soon we will see him at the highest level of soccer competition in south africa.
Yes,Mikel is so good that
a)his passing ability has improved to passing sideways
b)he is unable to marshall the super eales' midfield,as seen time and again,from CAN 2006-2010
c)he only plays in Chelsea when people are injured and is never a starter.e.g. as of now,Essien being out presently.
d)He displays ineptude such as against high-profile opponents in the EPL (e.g. vs Man City only last Saturday).He has been to three CANs but we can't say whether he came or not.Under-age teens from Ghana bossed his over-rated a$$ in Angola.Yet idiots like you say he has been to the highest level.
chidichris:

lesson 4 - mikel as a human being can never be called a failure as his family can always be proud of him.

Yes,even your retarded family must be proud of you,given that your Mum s*cks Mikel's balls ever night.How low can your dysfunctional family be?
chidichris:

at his age, mikel has practically shaked [sic] the hands all quality ppl ranging from country presidents to soccer lords. he is seen week in week out by the whole world.

It's lousy talk like this that has me up in arms with low-lifes like you.
Please,since you're his PR agent in Nigeria,kindly furnish us with the details of celebrities he shaked shook hands with.
And try brushing up on your English too.
You seem to have problems with your tenses.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
question for my brain damaged friend:At the time of Mikel's transfer,was he entiteld for any transfer given his age at the time of transfer?
@eastbay,
ha ha ha haa haha haaaaaaaaa. do u know what i just did? i laughed in polish language.
pls did the harry potter actor earn some cash owing his age?
were aki and paw-paw paid during their early days in the nigerian movie industry?
fifa rules provided age limits for non european players to sign professional contracts and soon as your is due to sign contract, u will be due to earn what a 90 yr old player earn depending on what contract u sign.
even at pre-contract days which mikel passed in lyn oslo, he was not doing so for free.
again, in contracts, there is what we call third party. the third party here can be the owsner of the player as we saw in the case of tevez or your agent as u cld see in the case of mikel as represented by his agent.
not only does the player get his share, the agent and the selling clubs also enjoy.
i am begining to understand your inabilities but as usual, learning is a continious process all u need to do is to bring down ur head and i will always be here for u.
do not forget, the most important thing in olympics games is participation and not winning. George weah of liberia in all his football days was unable to play in the world cup.
that okocha did not win things in football does not take his abilities away from him so if u have ideas that mikel at present has something to smile for outside his new found wealth, to God be the glory.
have u ever asked urself, why non of ur generations is doing anything to change ur situation because u sound too bitter for a human being.
no matter where u see urself, always remember mikel has no hand in ur family problems.
if i may ask, how did mikel start? today, ppl talk abt him on bbc, cnn, oop, pdp, icc, npp, voa.
my dear, i hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convience and confuss u that mikel is not only a MADE MAN, he is also a SYMBOL OF GOD'S BLESSINGS
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Kgdavid(m): 2:10am On Mar 03, 2010
Mikel is no good. if you get on chelsea forums,no one likes him, if you get on man u forums everyone is so happy we collected our 14/16 mil and later got anderson. i keep watching chelsea matches hoping that he will do something great but he never does. last saturday against city he was simply embarrassing. never mind his part in tevez's first goal. his defending for bellamy's goal was the worst i have seen this year.forget the guy. the real question is can Azeez make it at united an are united really in for the guy?
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2010
chidichris,
You must be a consumate idiot to allude aki&pawpaw to Mikel's case.
No more arguments with a demented idiot.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by mbulela: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2010
this thread make me laugh die no be small,
the biggest mistake Mikel made was not going to Chelsea, it was signing for a Mourinho team.
The same way Anderson made a grave mistake coming to United when Fergie was in need of a defensive midfielder/box to box midfielder.

I saw Mikel in 05 in Holland.
I remember wiping out my mobile from my pocket calling my friend and saying "that Mikel boy, he is all that and more".
the lad had great vision, seemed to find extra time on the ball,a good dribbler and penetrative defence splitting passes.
after years in Mourinho's drill room, the boy is wrecked.unnecessarily bulky, tentative on the ball, completely unimaginative and negative minded in passing.
If Mourinho had not converted him to def midfield, Fergie would have been regretting today as he is still looking for a replacement for Paul Scholes wnich is what Mikel was to be groomed for.

For those talking about 16 million and 4 million pounds, that is a transfer fee.it goes from the buying club to the selling club.the agent might take a cut and rarely does the player get a cut as their is often a sign on fee for him which is separate from this fee.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Teaser4(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2010
Despit the debt we are 3rd richest clb in d world,1st in england up Man-u
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2010
For those talking about 16 million and 4 million pounds, that is a transfer fee.it goes from the buying club to the selling club.the agent might take a cut and rarely does the player get a cut as their is often a sign on fee for him which is separate from this fee.

what on earth am i doing with things that reason this way? sign on fee u said? how much was mikel's sign on fee? who and who share that? in which media did u read of this sign on fee? local traders in soccer section.
if you are lettered and can read, pls make ur research very well before coming here to display ur ignorance.
if a player is under contract, he has share in the transfer fees as long as he did not hand in any transfer request to his parent club.
etoo is threatening to sue barcelona because they sold him and he knows he he is entitle to certain percentage of the transfer fee.
robinho bought out his contract with real madrid and as such was not given anything.
ronaldo of man u wanted to move while the club needed the money hence the transfer of which he will be entitle to certain percentage of the transfer fees.
on the side of the agents, the word might is another display of madness/ignorance. they negotiate, they promote and facilitate the transfer deals of the players so if u are normal, a withdrawal of the word might will restore some sanity in u.
hate him or like him, mikel playing for the super eagles and chelsea fc is not by mistake.
check ur lineage and tell us how many ppl that has touched our national jerseys or even played for ur village.
mikel is a fifa pikin and a world class citizen but frustrated idiots in nairaland who has sworn never to do well in life will see nothing good in a player that has made millions of hard currencies just kicking the round leather.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by mbulela: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
chidichris:

what on earth am i doing with things that reason this way? sign on fee u said? how much was mikel's sign on fee? who and who share that? in which media did u read of this sign on fee? local traders in soccer section.
if you are lettered and can read, pls make your research very well before coming here to display your ignorance.
if a player is under contract, he has share in the transfer fees as long as he did not hand in any transfer request to his parent club.
etoo is threatening to sue barcelona because they sold him and he knows he he is entitle to certain percentage of the transfer fee.
robinho bought out his contract with real madrid and as such was not given anything.
ronaldo of man u wanted to move while the club needed the money hence the transfer of which he will be entitle to certain percentage of the transfer fees.
on the side of the agents, the word might is another display of madness/ignorance. they negotiate, they promote and facilitate the transfer deals of the players so if u are normal, a withdrawal of the word might will restore some sanity in u.
hate him or like him, mikel playing for the super eagles and chelsea fc is not by mistake.
check your lineage and tell us how many ppl that has touched our national jerseys or even played for your village.
mikel is a fifa pikin and a world class citizen but frustrated idiots in nairaland who has sworn never to do well in life will see nothing good in a player that has made millions of hard currencies just kicking the round leather.

I have met lots of characters on the internet (not just NL) and i am not a fan of throwing insults around the place but after giving it deep consideration i have come to the conclusion that you are the product of two imbeciles as a result of a one night stand.
I.diots don't come worse than you.this thread is filled with you trying to insult people all over the place simply because they try to point out the idiocy of your ways.you just go around spouting crap and exposing the limitations of the condom that was used in the 7 minute screw with that begot you.

your brain is too thick to comprehend but for the sake of sane persons i need to refute the stupidity of your most recent post. 16 million and 4 million are transfer fees and is largely exchanged between the buying and selling clubs.That is the standard practice.
Within this practice, agents could be paid a %, the player's previous clubs could have a say based on the sell-on clauses in his previous contracts.Also, the player could have a % based on the clauses of his contract (small time players rarely have this).
Then the buying club pays the player a sign on fee as part of his new contract and his salary is agreed.
coming here to deny the existence of sign on fees not only exposes the limit of your shallow knowledge but also shows that you probably only started watching football beyond the confines of Onikan Stadium with the advent of HiTV.
Like most other contracts, there is no fixed content for football contracts.some include clauses that entitle players to a % of their transfer fee in addition to a sign on fee paid by the buying club but it is not a compulsory point. there are several other clauses (for example, some clauses entitle the player to a pay rise anytime some is offered a salary higher than his,a new contract if you reach a certain number of appearances in a season or score a certain number of goals.some players even are entitled to a certain portion of the clubs commercial revenues for any advert they appear in)

on the use of might, i wish to remind sane people (luckily, you are excluded from that list) that the use of agents is optional and their pay structure also differs.some agents are paid by their clients (a good example is when a player moves on a free transfer).
I am sure a buffoon like you does not know that some premiership players do not have agents?
I know of two top premiership players who have signed over 6 contracts in the premiership each and have never used an agent (you will not find that info in complete sports, i.diot).so coming here to quote the definition and functions of a manager is irrelevant.

I doubt you have the capacity to assimilate all this considering that you are the product of  bestiality between a mad woman and an nkita dog.
cases like yours are the sole reason why i think abortion should be legalized.
in the presence of legal abortion, your sad mother would not have sordid memories of the bestial act that begot you and the world would be spared this ignorant cra.p you spout all over this forum. 
go hang yourself sick soul. you really are a jumped up pedantic little slowpoke
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Genuflect(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2010
Damn, see as Mbulela KO the poor dude. LWKMD!!!
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
@mbulela,
i appreciate ur lectures and cld not help but started clapping in french language.
my dear, i understand all ur efforts in confussing me to believe that mikel is a useless player/person who made the worst mistake in going to chelsea. lessons well understood and taken.
in fact, from ur latest lectures, i have been forced to accept the fact that mikel is one of the nigerian's poorest being.
from the ways mikel plays, he shld be playing in a division 8 club back home in nigeria.
all in all, God has a different and final say in one's life. for God, as u can see, mikel is playing for chelsea and super eagles. for God, mikel is just rich and relevant that even ur type cannot stop talking about him.
have u ever asked urself for once, WHY MIKEL ALWAYS? the igbos will tell u that, ONYE A AN'KPO WERE IHE O N'EME.
oga, if u are nobody, nobody will discuss u but if u are somebody, somebody will discuss u.
unknown to u, u are among those making mikel popular on daily basis.
can u live without talking about mikel? according to ferguson, mikel offered him the highest revenue in his whole football carrier as a coach meaning his history as the man u coach will be very very incomplete without the mention of mikel.
man u as a club will never forget loosing a player to chelsea in a hitted fight.
mourinho can never forget the first nigerian in his squad.
if u are not a weak person, begin to think who and who that will live to remember u as a person and for what reasons.
u sound like a high way robber so families who loose their loved ones in ur hands can only discuss u in negativities even without knowing who u are.
with ur frustrations, u will remain in ur negativities till when mikel will finish his second contract with chelsea, sign his third before proceeding to real madrid and then resign to be a sport minister.
before i forget, have u heard mikel speak english? the guy speaks english the way quality presidents do and as such i foresee him becoming the president of nigeria in the near future.
for ur information, God has just blessed mikel that he has become a blessing to many, accept and believe God and u will soon be like him.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Genuflect(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
Dude, you speak like you are the guy's mother. Who cares about all the story that you are writing? Person dey play rubbish, you dey talk say im go become president? NairaLand will not cease to surprise me. LWKMD
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
Genuflect:

Dude, you speak like you are the guy's mother. Who cares about all the story that you are writing? Person dey play rubbish, you dey talk say im go become president? NairaLand will not cease to surprise me. LWKMD
Hehehehe. . . .
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by RuuDie(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ah'''' meeen. . . . . this is some s.ick a.ss hilarious melo-dramatic s****t grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2010
mbulela:

I have met lots of characters on the internet (not just NL) and i am not a fan of throwing insults around the place but after giving it deep consideration i have come to the conclusion that you are the product of two imbeciles as a result of a one night stand.
I.diots don't come worse than you.this thread is filled with you trying to insult people all over the place simply because they try to point out the idiocy of your ways.you just go around spouting crap and exposing the limitations of the condom that was used in the 7 minute screw with that begot you.

your brain is too thick to comprehend but for the sake of sane persons i need to refute the stupidity of your most recent post. 16 million and 4 million are transfer fees and is largely exchanged between the buying and selling clubs.That is the standard practice.
Within this practice, agents could be paid a %, the player's previous clubs could have a say based on the sell-on clauses in his previous contracts.Also, the player could have a % based on the clauses of his contract (small time players rarely have this).
Then the buying club pays the player a sign on fee as part of his new contract and his salary is agreed.
coming here to deny the existence of sign on fees not only exposes the limit of your shallow knowledge but also shows that you probably only started watching football beyond the confines of Onikan Stadium with the advent of HiTV.
Like most other contracts, there is no fixed content for football contracts.some include clauses that entitle players to a % of their transfer fee in addition to a sign on fee paid by the buying club but it is not a compulsory point. there are several other clauses (for example, some clauses entitle the player to a pay rise anytime some is offered a salary higher than his,a new contract if you reach a certain number of appearances in a season or score a certain number of goals.some players even are entitled to a certain portion of the clubs commercial revenues for any advert they appear in)

on the use of might, i wish to remind sane people (luckily, you are excluded from that list) that the use of agents is optional and their pay structure also differs.some agents are paid by their clients (a good example is when a player moves on a free transfer).
I am sure a buffoon like you does not know that some premiership players do not have agents?
I know of two top premiership players who have signed over 6 contracts in the premiership each and have never used an agent (you will not find that info in complete sports, i.diot).so coming here to quote the definition and functions of a manager is irrelevant.

I doubt you have the capacity to assimilate all this considering that you are the product of  bestiality between a mad woman and an nkita dog.
in the presence of legal abortion, your sad mother would not have sordid memories of the bestial act that begot you and the world would be spared this ignorant cra.p you spout all over this forum. 

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its always entertaining when articulate and erudite NLanders get pissed - see grammer!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
@mbulela,
i hope u watched mikel yesterday. 90+ on pitch doing his things. do u know that this mikel of a guy sometimes eat on the same table with the chelsea owner? woah, that is another one. has anyone in ur lineage been on the same table with a world renowed billionaire? the answer is no.
the chelsea skipper is always shouting jon, while drogba will say mikel with the commentators always saying, "THAT IS MIKEL OBI FOR CHELSEA"
my dear, the best advise i have for u now is that you shld go and try suicide atleast u will become the second nigerian on suicide mission but my prayer for u is that u will be successful to an extent that u will loose this ur empty and envious head.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Genuflect(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
Wow, illiteracy is really a disease. Lmao
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2010
mbulela:

Banging!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
@mbulela,
you have succeeded in making urself an object of mockery here on this forum in ur pursuit of making mikel a laughing stock.
at the end of the day, have u seen how God fight for cows that have no tails?
u thought downloading big words will help u but folks here were too clever for ur unfound smartness.
shame to u, shame to ur parents that is if u have any, shame to ur under-bridge actions, shame to the educational system that introduced ur type into the system.
i knew it from that start that u will end up exposing ur short-comings. what do u expect from all these village commercial school products whose interests are always to close the gap.
i wish this will serve as a lesson to all those enemies of progress on this nairaland and else where.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Video: Arsenal Fc Vs Everton Fc 5-1 Highlights And Goals 2017/18 Epl / Bet9ja Is Overrated! Nairabet Is The King Of Odds / Victor Moses React To Performance After His Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.