Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home (31846 Views)

Damola Ilesanmi: UK-Based Nigerian Man Dies Few Days To Resumption Of A New Job / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by OneHead: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Freedom Omoifoh is a Nigerian from Edo State, He is undergoing treatment iat Niguarda hospital in Milan, Italy. He is 27 years old.

He requests to be taken back to Nigeria but there's no contact with any member of the family who will receive him if he is eventually taken home on his request.

We are appealing to the general public to please to give us any information that we lead us to any family member.

For any information please contact the president of Nigerian Union Milan with the number below. 389-589-4287 and 3477337194 or Nigerian Embassy Rome +390668393

But A facebook user who claims to know his brother Jedie Sandy wrote Please. O, I am friend to his brother, we have been trying to contact the number u posted since but its not connecting, please we really want to speak with u people, contact this number to talk with us please.. 08142925157.

Whereas some other Nigerians based abroad advise he should be treated over there in Milan.

Read Freedom's profile...
http://www.naaija.com/2017/09/sick-italy-freedom-omoifoh-solicits-home/

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by ignis: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
What is the function of the Nigerian embassy in Italy if they cannot help and expedite action in situation like this? It's quite unfortunate.

Am sure as an Edo guy, he has more sisters in Italy than Nigeria... So I advise the search should begin from italy

Italy seems to be the capital of Edo state.
Edo ladies are great distributors and exporters.

37 Likes

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by signature2012(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Before he got sick,was he not in contact with his family?

16 Likes

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by campusflavour: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
But our presido the go abroad, u wan come Nigeria, u see our native hospital can also do better than abroad, especially if na ur village people cause d problem

3 Likes

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked
God Pls heal him in Jesus name-Amen
On a second thought though!

So, all the while he's been in Italy-he never spoke with any family member. People who relocate abroad and cut off communication from everyone back home should take note. Keep in touch with a very close person as you never know know when you'd need them. Lord have mercy!

4 Likes

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Gazzy88(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oops
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by ngwababe(f): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by AfonjaBoston: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eh yah
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Donbosco22: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Get well soon.
Ftc
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
See as him dey sweat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by legalwealth(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
It is well with him and his health! !!

1 Like

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by chinoxstock: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hospital dey Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by zolapower: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by MrGreenMavro: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
The guy thought its always greener at the other side
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
His family people dong finally locate am for mirror... God help him

1 Like

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by jobaltol: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Special prayers to all nairalanders:
In this month of September and other -ember months, Almighty God will not make you sick. He will order your steps...No bad event shall happen to u and ur family...Amen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Agimor(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Edo and Italy seem to have something in common.
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Pavore9: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
chinoxstock:
Hospital dey Nigeria?

It is not about hospital maybe he believes his situation is better treated traditionally.
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by xenakanbi337: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Village people don finally get am
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Edo ....umh! dem don locate am for Italy.... dude wan come appease I'm people. una no understand dey shout. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by spotty232(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Village ppl don do meeting ontop ur head bro
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by MhizzAJ(f): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by id4sho(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Persons never learn, be in touch with family. They will never leave you in trying times, no contact. SMH
wishing him quick recovery
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by totorimi: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Isn't this type of problem one of the reasons we have embassies everywhere, to see to the well-being of Nigerians abroad.
He should walk in confidently into our embassy to see them and table his issues.

If they refuse him he should lie down in front of the embassy let the whole world know that our country can't do anything for her citizens, but I trust they will favourably attend to you as long as you are a law abiding by citizen.

1 Like

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Omonoba1: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
ignis:
What is the function of the Nigerian embassy in Italy if they cannot help and expedite action in situation like this? It's quite unfortunate.

Am sure as an Edo guy, he has more sisters in Italy than Nigeria... So I advise the search should begin from italy

your comment would have made sense if you hadn't included the last sentence..Won't blame you though, that's your brain capacity!

2 Likes

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by stonemasonn: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
ignis:

hahaha
haba babe why are you like this.
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
ignis:

embassy u say. He probably has no passport self. Who send am to go cross desert and enta boat

1 Like

Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Briteiyobo1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
I know this guy, he was leaving with his family at Ogida barracks unity street to be precise. In Edo state. He is Is an Isan by tribe
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
I can't travel to any country without invitation or particular purpose
I pray he contact his sibling
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Boss347(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Briteiyobo1:
I know this guy, he was leaving with his family at Ogida barracks unity street to be precise. In Edo state. He is Is an Isan by tribe

I wan just go report you to police.
Re: Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home by Jodesky(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
totorimi:
Isn't this type of problem one of the reasons we have embassies everywhere, to see to the well-being of Nigerians abroad.
He should walk in confidently into our embassy to see them and table his issues.

If they refuse him he should lie down in front of the embassy let the whole world know that our country can't do anything for her citizens, but I trust they will favourably attend to you as long as you are a law abiding by citizen.

But, why now?

Who did this to you?

They just removed your brain and pack sawdust put.

Sorry o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Crizanlizumab: New Drug For Sickle Cell By Novartis / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.