Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream (890 Views)

PHOTOS: Youth Corpers Posted To Daura, Pays Buhari Sallah Visit / ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by ayolatv: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
In celebration of this year’s Eid-l-Kabir, President Buhari released a message to all Nigerians, assuring that his administration would not rest until they fulfill all promises.

According to a statement released on Thursday, Buhari urged Nigerians to put aside all prejudices in order to sustain national unity.

Read full statement

“Fellow Compatriots, I felicitate with you all, particularly the Muslim faithful, on the celebration of this year’s Eid-El-Kabir.

“I congratulate our Muslim brothers and sisters who are currently in Saudi Arabia to participate in the rites of the Hajj.

“From the outset, I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians who prayed for my recovery and have continued to extend their goodwill and support after my return to the country.”

“Indeed your fervent and sincere prayers, which cut across religion, political and ethnic divides, has energised me to re-dedicate myself and this administration to the task of building a great Nigeria.

“On the joyous occasion of this year’s Eid-El-Kabir celebration, I appeal to all Nigerians to rise against the odds, keep our prejudices aside and strengthen the bonds of friendship and unity to keep our country together.

“For Muslims all over the world, this celebration is to commemorate the trials and triumph of Prophet (Abraham) Ibrahim.

“As we celebrate, I sincerely believe that our nation can make rapid progress on all fronts if we re-enact the exemplary virtues, typified by Prophet (Abraham) Ibrahim, through his sacrifice, patience, steadfastness, generosity and obedience to Allah’s command and constituted authority.
“We must learn to see ourselves as brothers and sisters from the same heritage, who must come to terms with the African proverb that ‘‘a family tie is like a tree, it can bend but it cannot break.

“Once again, I assure you that this administration, which has made the security, economic well-being and prosperity of all Nigerians its priority, will not rest on its oars until we see the Nigeria of our dream.

“I wish everyone happy Sallah celebrations,”

Source: https://www.ayola.tv/buhari-sallah-speech-will-not-rest/

Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Useless man

Better go and die

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by amazingspiderma: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Tell that to the Marines.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by rollybest(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
from the past we judge the future. for the past two years the government....... sorry i don remember "hate speech "before them go say i be terrorist while shekau dey...
it's alright observing with David Mark chairman Senate committee on observation

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Larryfest(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Lol..very funny cos i think the President has been resting for over 6months or so now ..
Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2017
I shake my head for you. Sai Baba will live long more than you think and you will be alive to witness the good change.

CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless man

Better go and die
Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by ZombieTAMER: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
I shake my head for you. Sai Baba will live long more than you think and you will be alive to witness the good change.

The change of running to London for spending spree with taxpayers money....
You are worse than buhari.... SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by ZombieTAMER: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol..very funny cos i think the President has been resting for over 6months or so now ..

when he knows majority of Nigerians are fools.... Why won't he get away with day light robbery...
Look at all the sai babarians on the forum.... What a pity

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2017
You know nothing kid. Grow up

ZombieTAMER:

The change of running to London for spending spree with taxpayers money....
You are worse than buhari.... SMH
Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by heendrix(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari nor make me vex for early morning o angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by ZombieTAMER: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:

Adult say something meaningful
Surprise me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by thesicilian: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2017
How will you not dream, when you spent 100days sleeping in a UK hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Young03(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
you will not rest

OK wetin u go UK go do?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Episteme2(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
God forbid that Buhari will be the one to bring the Nigeria of our dream.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria of Buhari's dream is a very hateful and lopsided country where only Hausa Fulani Muslims matter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by undefeateds: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2017
And d dream is to "islamize Nigeria", remember d quotes: " dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" and "an attack on bokoharam is an attack on d entire north"

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by undefeateds: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:

so tell him what he don't know and show me a single achievement in buhari's 2years of admin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream by NCP: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
l have a dream dat one day Lion go regain their rightful place over ratz.

(1) (Reply)

Please Caption This Senator Dino Melaye Picture / 'nigerian Senator Earns N29m Monthly; N3bn Yearly’ – Itse Sagay / Over Fear Of International Prosecution, FG Pull Out Of Some ORG, MASSOB Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.