Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,485 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood (13064 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Treks From Benue-Abuja (Photos) / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by PStacks(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:
Nothing this man fit do wey go make me happy

why is he just speaking now angry

then you go die sad
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by nNEOo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
VastFinder:

I have received with great concern reports of the flooding in Benue State, displacing, from early estimates, more than 100,000 people. I have directed NEMA to immediately mobilize personnel and resources to the aid of the affected communities and persons.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/president-buhari-speaks-on-massive.html

cc; lalasticlala

Idiot instead of you to fire them for waiting to receive oder before carring out their constitutional duties .....oh sorry I forgot you want to take the glory angry

Thunder strike you and NEMA #spat
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by PStacks(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
sassysure:
What are you directing?
Go to Benue state.
That is how it's done.
President Trump went to Texas.
Even though the necessary bodies are working day and night yet he went to give moral support.
Not sitting in Abuja and giving order.
People that don't know what governance is.

idiot. Stop spreading false news.
president trump didnt get to Houston where was flooded, he stopped at cupus christi, a near by town.

president Buhari already travelled to the Daura of Sallah already before he got this briefing.

different approaches are adapted by different government set ups. The most important thing is that the president has identified with them even on his supposed Sallah vacation..

bad belle people.. una must to die

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by PStacks(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
tashashiel:
if he like make he sing, but na 2019 go settle dis matter

we wey we vote for am for 2015, our own hand don cut? Abi dem say we sef no go make the 2019 wey u dey carry only u by urself carry judge like as if say na only u be majority.. oga abeg park well jare.. mtcheeeeewwww..

2019.. na u be Jega?
abi ur vote pass 1?

Mtcheeeeewwww. Dey use 2019 threaten hinsef
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by PStacks(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
jayfolarin:

Bullshit

hahahahahahaha lol.

they think we would not remember or maybe they think we are dullards like them and dia oga President Buhari Ebele Jonathan. Mtcheeeww
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by heendrix(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
PStacks:

then you go die sad
ur father tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
jayfolarin:

Bullshit
And this was what? bloody zombie... he visited the site and victims, I could remember watching it.. view this link if you are still in doubts http://thecitizenng.com/jonathan-visits-nyanya-bomb-blast-scene-urges-security-consciousness-among-nigerians-as-death-toll-rises-to-72/

How many times has buhari done it?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
id4sho:
Nyanya bombing, GEJ still went to Kano for election manifesto
Something I watched, bloody zombie...maybe he was photo shopped in the pictures http://thecitizenng.com/jonathan-visits-nyanya-bomb-blast-scene-urges-security-consciousness-among-nigerians-as-death-toll-rises-to-72/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
VastFinder:

Over 100, 000 persons are said to have been displaced by the massive flood currently happening in Makurdi, the Benue state capital. President Buhari in a statement released on his Facebook page, sympathized with the victims, adding that he has ordered officials of the National Emergency Management Agency NEMA, to mobilize its personnel and resources that would aid the affected communities. Read the statement below;

I have received with great concern reports of the flooding in Benue State, displacing, from early estimates, more than 100,000 people. I have directed NEMA to immediately mobilize personnel and resources to the aid of the affected communities and persons.

I will be monitoring and getting updates on the rollout of the Federal Government's humanitarian response to the disaster.

My sympathies go to the Government and people of Benue State.

I assure that the Federal Government will make available ALL the support and assistance needed by the Benue State Government and the affected communities.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/president-buhari-speaks-on-massive.html

cc; lalasticlala
Buhari biko shut Ur mouth..learn from other leaders.. Donald trump visited Texas just 3 days ago and is set to visit Texas again the 2nd time. He donated 1 million usd for Texas restructuring.. You what are u doing.. To talk nonsense without action.. This is not the president we asked 4
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by win2kwire: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
and some African m0rons telling me god exists, Fulani herdsmen and Northern islamic terrorists constantly murder Benue and other middle belt people but where does extra natural killings occur? the same place!
The god never sends flooding to boko haram areas like Borno, Kano, Zamfara to render them incapacitated.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Bobby808: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
sassysure:
What are you directing?
Go to Benue state.
That is how it's done.
Even though the necessary bodies are working day and night yet he went to give moral support.
Do you think Buhari has an inch human substance in him? A man who returned from sickness without thanking his fellow country men and women., just invited the millitary and instructed them to get set to shot any protester, especially ipob members is any use to Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by NORTHERNER22(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
One thing I would always admire about GEJ is his penchant for taking swift actions by visiting and giving proper condolences to affected people.
does Jonathan visited yaya motor Park during bomb blast,
Though he left Abuja and went to kano to accept shekara, mtswww if you hate Buhari jump into lagoon
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Bobby808: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
One thing I would always admire about GEJ is his penchant for taking swift actions by visiting and giving proper condolences to affected people.
But GEJ is educated while Buhari does not have school certificate.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by ajl: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:

Ummmm. Just like he swiftly responded to the kidnap of the Chibok girls. A 74 yr old man, one could understand if his mental state is not as sharp as expected. But for a 50-something year old man who claim to have earned a PhD, that's unforgivable.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by id4sho(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Something I watched, bloody zombie...maybe he was photo shopped in the pictures http://thecitizenng.com/jonathan-visits-nyanya-bomb-blast-scene-urges-security-consciousness-among-nigerians-as-death-toll-rises-to-72/
GEJ still visited Kano ,it wen he came back couple of days b4 going to hospital
""The Federal Government has come out in staunch defence of President Goodluck Jonathan for attending and indeed dancing at a politically rally while Nigerians mourned victims of the Monday morning Abuja bomb explosion.
At least 75 people died and over 100 injured when a bomb exploded in a crowded park in Nyanya, Abuja on Monday, with witnesses saying the casualty was much more than the official figures.
A day after the Nyanya bomb blast, Mr. Jonathan went to Kano State for a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, politically rally. The president danced as he and hundreds of the party’s supporters welcomed Ibrahim Shekarau, a former governor of the state, to the PDP. This led to criticisms from several Nigerians and the opposition party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, who accused him of insensitivity to the plight of the blast victims.
However, at the end of the weekly Executive Council of the Federation, FEC, meeting on Wednesday, the federal government defended Mr. Jonathan’s actions.
The Information Minister, Labaran Maku, who briefed journalists after the FEC meeting, said the President had to attend the rally to prove to the terrorists that they cannot cripple the activities of government which, he said, was their fundamental aim. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/158898-jonathan-attended-political-rally-nigerians-mourned-abuja-bomb-victims-maku.html
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
NORTHERNER22:
does Jonathan visited yaya motor Park during bomb blast,
Though he left Abuja and went to kano to accept shekara, mtswww if you hate Buhari jump into lagoon
When I saw 'Northerner'i knew you can never be objective, this was where? http://thecitizenng.com/jonathan-visits-nyanya-bomb-blast-scene-urges-security-consciousness-among-nigerians-as-death-toll-rises-to-72/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Nellybii: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
tashashiel:
if he like make he sing, but na 2019 go settle dis matter

So what will happen in 2019?
Stay on a spot and remain stagnant till 2019 while your peers are progressing.
Mtcheeewwwwww.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajl:

Ummmm. Just like he swiftly responded to the kidnap of the Chibok girls. A 74 yr old man, one could understand if his mental state is not as sharp as expected. But for a 50-something year old man who claim to have earned a PhD, that's unforgivable.
Why elect a 74 year old man in the first place when he can't face the tussle of governance? excuses!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
id4sho:

GEJ still visited Kano ,it wen he came back couple of days b4 going to hospital
""The Federal Government has come out in staunch defence of President Goodluck Jonathan for attending and indeed dancing at a politically rally while Nigerians mourned victims of the Monday morning Abuja bomb explosion.
At least 75 people died and over 100 injured when a bomb exploded in a crowded park in Nyanya, Abuja on Monday, with witnesses saying the casualty was much more than the official figures.
A day after the Nyanya bomb blast, Mr. Jonathan went to Kano State for a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, politically rally. The president danced as he and hundreds of the party’s supporters welcomed Ibrahim Shekarau, a former governor of the state, to the PDP. This led to criticisms from several Nigerians and the opposition party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, who accused him of insensitivity to the plight of the blast victims.
However, at the end of the weekly Executive Council of the Federation, FEC, meeting on Wednesday, the federal government defended Mr. Jonathan’s actions.
The Information Minister, Labaran Maku, who briefed journalists after the FEC meeting, said the President had to attend the rally to prove to the terrorists that they cannot cripple the activities of government which, he said, was their fundamental aim. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/158898-jonathan-attended-political-rally-nigerians-mourned-abuja-bomb-victims-maku.html
Our argument here is whether he visited or not, what about Buhari? during the Agatu herdsmen attack among others, he didn't release any condolence message much more going to visit the affected victims...i expect you to come up with another cover up as usual

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by hohafrank(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
kettykin:

what if the band of imbeciles in the North and south west that voted him in 2015 vote him into power by 2019 again ?
Was he actually voted for or the band of imbeciles rigged the election
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Adebowale89(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
kettykin:

what if the band of imbeciles in the North and south west that voted him in 2015 vote him into power by 2019 again ?

you're a competent fo.ol

the werey u people voted for, WHR did he land us, na ordinary woman stole trillions of naira in his custody

so who are the imbeciles nw? always leap before u talk
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by PHILipu1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

I will be patient but 2019 go sha come
settle Buhari matter with your 25% votes? It's Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023 bros. Write it down
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by PHILipu1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

I will be patient but 2019 go sha come
settle Buhari matter with your 5% votes? It's Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023 bros. Write it down
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by FreeConCiencE: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:

The same way he took swift actions against boko haram

Your mumu never do
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by heendrix(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:
settle Buhari matter with your 5% votes? It's Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023 bros. Write it down
I agree APC been rigging election since time immemorial
even 2015 own sef was rigged angry
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by FreeConCiencE: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

I agree
APC been rigging election since time immemorial

even 2015 own sef was rigged angry

And PDP is a novice when it comes to rigging. They don't know how to rig in PDP, right?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by id4sho(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Our argument here is whether he visited or not, what about Buhari? during the Agatu herdsmen attack among others, he didn't release any condolence message much more going to visit the affected victims...i expect you to come up with another cover up as usual
When boko haram was busy killing Nigerians ,GEJ never visited the north east as the hot zone. This two presidents have there lapses which I know very well, u criticized buhari first and commended GEJ as a saint
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by undigeh: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
sassysure:
What are you directing?
Go to Benue state.
That is how it's done.

It is only a healthy and hearty person you can address in this way. Wait until his 2nd tenure when he shall get well.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
This is what I call lie of the year
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by heendrix(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

And PDP is a novice when it comes to rigging. They don't know how to rig in PDP, right?

it's in every party I know but APC own pass waaa
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by FreeConCiencE: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

it's in every party I know but APC own pass waaa

Keep decieving yourself
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

This is what I call lie of the year

they should put it as a category in the headies awards "Liar of the year"

LMAO

gringrin....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani, 14 APC Aspirants Reject Indirect Primaries In Kaduna / Yahaya Bello Signs N4 Billion Erosion Control Projects / "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.