Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Would You Want To Have A Bigger joystick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would You Want To Have A Bigger joystick? (565 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me For A Big Joystick / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would You Want To Have A Bigger joystick? by Riwo11(f): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Did you know that the #1 question men Google about is "How to Make My Penis Bigger"?
Do you ask the same question? Why is that? The fact is that a bigger penis won't make you a better lover.
You may argue that a bigger penis will give you the confidence to concentrate more on satisfying.....
:
:
Read Full Story At ---> http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/why-would-you-want-to-have-bigger-penis.html
Re: Why Would You Want To Have A Bigger joystick? by DarkMagic(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Not the size..but how u use it cool
Re: Why Would You Want To Have A Bigger joystick? by vchykp(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2017
where them ladies.. do you prefer it small or big?...
Re: Why Would You Want To Have A Bigger joystick? by DreamChaser2000: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Im satisfied with my size bih.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Saves Daughter From Husband Using Teeth Under Panties @ Wedding / MISS NAIRALAND 2017: Complaints,Suggestion,Speculation Thread / Man Shares After-$ex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.