Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) (35020 Views)

Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos / Destiny Etiko Slays In Camouflage Outfit (Photo) / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by Christane: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Look like an expired prostitute.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by Gbemini(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
dialoaded:
lol... shes hot I get some hilarious photos of the day Source http://www.dialoaded.com/2017/09/hilarious-photos-of-day.html Admins should post this its too hialrious lol
this lady go tough pass u o
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by spencekat(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
No nose ring this time
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by Dare2Try(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
If them born her well, make she wear that camo come signal barrack mile2 I go follow join hand beat her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by nextstep(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nbote:
If she knows she's tough make she wear dat camo comot from inside studio pass army barracks

All na studio tinz... nobody is that crazy to dare wear it even to leave the compound grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
What is gangster about this now?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by DonBobes(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
lonelydora:
If they born am well, Let her wear it and stop at any military check juction like Bori camp

But truth is we can't do anything to her only
Stop her
Take her to a corner for a bit of questioning
Ask if she got any oda dress apart from d camo she as on
If yes we tak her to a close place n she removes d camo
If no WE PROVIDE AN alternative imm for her to change with.
DERS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO HER.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by claremont(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
AA - All America.

Airborne - 82nd or 101st airborne units.

If this young lady knew what people go through to earn the right to wear the above flashes, she wouldn't stick them on her army fatigues. Nothing wrong in wearing army fatigues, just don't stick those flashes on if you haven't shed the sweat, tears and blood.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by PETUK(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
German Juice
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by PETUK(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
todayluckkyy:
People keep on doubting fixed games, bt congratulations to my subscribers who won with me yesterday
call now to get your own games this festive season,
serious persons only
Fixed game
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by LaconicINC: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Seun Osewa is a jihadist probably recruited by ISIS, so someone must accept your religion before commenting on a camel thread, Arrant nonsense
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by TrildeonBlog(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
hahahaha, this is funny
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by planetx: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
I wear my camouflage openly in Lagos still waiting for the bloody soldier that will harass me.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by Ak75: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
To receive army slap dey hungry you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by centoke30(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

1. That she is undoubtedly one of Nigeria's most talented female act.
2. That she has a tough attitude.
3. That she wore a camo with airborne badge.
Hope you have learnt some things? grin
lolsssssss.... yes sir grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by carzola(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigerian Army will not see this one to flog
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
centoke30:
What I'm I supposed to learn from that pix now? angry cheesy
You miss road? Were you forced here? Learn gbehe undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by Reni1: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Do anything you like, but plix in Jesus name, do not wear the Airborne patch. You do not know the history of that patch and never will. Out here in the US people are free to wear the Camo but not with insignias of wars and department. You do not know the struggle to have that patch on, thus do not in any way deserve to have it on. Lets bring this home, na wetin Our Army dey take beat us for naija when we wear camo.
As una see, dem don start to dey abuse the opportunity, una see am. We no go know something we go just go copy like the way we copy democracy. Happy Weekend Countrt People, and olix share sallah meat reach my side [qquote author=Trendinghelm post=60025044][img]https://4.bp..com/-Oh5IpNOeU1M/WakRB51W8CI/AAAAAAAD1L4/cki641aYtVAK-1-dgw6d3yA69cpKS21OQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Cynhia Morgan is undoubtedly one of Nigeria's most talented female acts and sets herself apart with her 'tough attitude''.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-621c_5lRQ4Q/WakRC2sWeDI/AAAAAAAD1L8/Yt_Ed1a32sEO8Ex2Xvpmp-0IhN-tbVo2ACLcBGAs/s1600/DIn2IlTXUAAL8mv.jpg[/img]

MORE@: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/cynthia-morgan-goes-gangsta-in.html

[/quote]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) by Adejofrenzy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
hmm Burnaboy enjoy this girl that year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Stuns In African Attire / Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.