Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram (964 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-UusgoQ7QPQA/WakoUaqmx6I/AAAAAAAADo4/qPq0dEgDE-I9E-LhnjK2zyFTAtVlo0u3gCLcBGAs/s1600/images%25282%2529.jpg[/img]

Omoni Oboli's husband of 16 years, Nnamdi Oboli, took to his IG page to appreciate her for being such an amazing wife.

According to him, he is blessed with a wife from the lord.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ZiH_Bb7CHtE/WakopcLJwYI/AAAAAAAADo8/d-6aAG7E5pk4-iuinMWCDFxXP27hJPMlACLcBGAs/s320/21224272_1670994959600966_2764685128633417728_n.jpg[/img]

Sharing this throwback photo of Omoni above, Nnamdi wrote;

"#tbt to the premiere of #MyWifeAndI movie..

"The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and He adds no sorrow to it"

Nothing could be truer than the fact the I'm blessed with a wife from the Lord who makes me rich in every way I can imagine, and adds no sorrow on top of it all (except when I miss her)

The embellishments; makeup, dresses , accessories and jewels, are all just that, embellishments!

They only cover the real beauty that only I can see, and appreciate, and bless God for His indescribable

We often forget that we have this life alone to enjoy our blessings on earth, because eternity will be another kind of joy and blessings and we don't marry or are given in marriage there..So don't waste your time trying to save your joy for when you've finished all the work and are too old to enjoy the wife of your youth as the scripture demands of us

I don talk my own finish. If you like continuu with ya wahala for or start to dey enjoy yasef...As for me and my house..#appreciateyourwife#countyourblessings#lifeistooshorttobeunhappywithwhomGodhasgivenyou #LoveYouBabe"

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/actress-omoni-obolis-hubby-nnamdi.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2017

He will gush and gush and still go back and cheat

He will be knacking 1 instagram slay queen.

is it not men... believe their 'gushing' at your own expense.

1 Like

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram by MhizzAJ(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2017
Na so
This union is surely blessed
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram by SalomonKane: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

He will gush and gush and still go back and cheat

He will be knacking 1 instagram slay queen.

is it not men... believe their 'gushing' at your own expense.
Stop being negative minded. Has it ever occur to you he might "gush and gush" and still not cheat on her? I wonder why you fill your mind with such negative thoughts about people whose lives don't even add an ounce of value to your life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
cool
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram by Houseofglam7(f): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oga, you've managed to keep your marriage away from social media for so long, let it remain that way.
Na beg I dey beg
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli's Hubby, Nnamdi, Gushes About Her On Instagram by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lady Spends 23 Years Growing The World's Longest Fingernails . / Ogun Go Kill All You Fake Friends. Update: Davido Vs Tagbo / Tunde Ednut Is Madly Inlove With Bobrisky!! And Is Showing Signs To Admit It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.