Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,867 members, 7,933,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

What Should He Tell Her. Pls Help A Friend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should He Tell Her. Pls Help A Friend??? (462 Views)

She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me / Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should He Tell Her. Pls Help A Friend??? by eddysernal(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2017
So my friend has been toasting this babe since uni days. The babe is a cool christian and she hasnt really given in to him, my G is still in frnd zone. Fast4wd 2 2day, he wanted to whine d babe nd try his luck, so he told d babe he just came into town (uyo) from ph, where he is working meanwhile hes not working and he has been in uyo all this while, so he asked d babe if she would come to the stadium with him to watch nig vs cam match, thinkingthe girl would decline as usual, to his surprise she said yes but will come with a frnd. He was bewildered and told her he will get back to her.
Wait for it... He dosent have a dime, only wanted to try his luck and now he has gotten more than he bargained for.
All he wants now is a way out. What will he tell her to go off the hook, and still demand his respect from the babe. Matured response only abeg. Before you start saying how much is the ticket, its not the ticket price dats d problem he persuaded her to come going as far as telling her he got a customised niaja jersey which made her change her mind. Pls help a broda
Re: What Should He Tell Her. Pls Help A Friend??? by edunolakunle: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2017
FTC
Re: What Should He Tell Her. Pls Help A Friend??? by ekensi01: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
The Devil is the father all lies, may be he will help you when you.

He is jobless and wanted to date a girl, grin grin grin grin grin grin When then marry na grass then go chop. Ladies go hear am.

Me i have a job and am not looking for even a girl friend self. Dear men get a job before gf. Friendly advice grin
@op am sorry if i didn't hid to ur instructions.
Re: What Should He Tell Her. Pls Help A Friend??? by muller101(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Tell ur friend to go and beg in ibom plaza he can raise some cash there.

(1) (Reply)

Its Back..... That Group You Have Been Waiting For. / Has Your Love Proposal Been Turned Down Before? / Pron And Cons Of Using Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.