Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

This Is Love...man Gets A Large Tattoo Of His Wife's Face On His Back To Mark... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Love...man Gets A Large Tattoo Of His Wife's Face On His Back To Mark... (671 Views)

Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Nadia Buariā€™s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Love...man Gets A Large Tattoo Of His Wife's Face On His Back To Mark... by Joseph180697: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Talk about a devoted husband! A man got a large tattoo of his wife on his back as an anniversay gift to her.

@ibwellstm, who is a fitness enthusiast and a tattoo lover, shared a photo of his back with the new tattoo and explained why he got it.

"I wasn't gonna post anything until our anniversary, BUT you let the cat out the bag. Early Anniversary gift, plus it's Wednesday. #WellsWay," he captioned the photo...read morehttp://www.ojrealgist.com/2017/09/this-is-loveman-gets-large-tattoo-of.html

Re: This Is Love...man Gets A Large Tattoo Of His Wife's Face On His Back To Mark... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
This Kain love o,na serious love wantintin.
Re: This Is Love...man Gets A Large Tattoo Of His Wife's Face On His Back To Mark... by FemiEddy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Very cool and romantic, if I was the one, I will add my kids too, no time , life is too short grin
Re: This Is Love...man Gets A Large Tattoo Of His Wife's Face On His Back To Mark... by softwerk(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Then when the marriage crashes like they always do you'll use a simple eraser to clean the picture and draw your new wife

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Pregnant Girlfriend Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Loose-fitting T-shirt D / Battle Of The Agbadas ! Mercy Johnson Vs Juliet Ibrahim Who Slayed It? / Bovi And His Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Loved Up Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.