Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (27169 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Sleyanya1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
cheesy wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

1 thing I have learnt as a lady is to never ever reveal my age to a man

I won't advice any lady to reveal their age to a Man

they either start seeing you as too young, too old or not ready
this caused a great damage to my cousin sister when she lied to her fiancé that she is 22 when she is almost 28 but the fiancé later discovered....., so are you telling me that you will not Tell your fiancé or your future hubby?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
I for one don't lie about my age, age is nothing but a number. So, not all ladies lie!
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by kellyjoesteve: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Insecure period
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by JustAPhase(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Someborry cannor lie with her age in peace again?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Edu3Again:
I once dated a babe, who every year na 30
This one weak me ooo baba

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by zolapower: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy
u mean I'm female vj ? OMG ! This is serious . Won't let my daughter attend that school then. The last Titus fish says it all , like the bird nest stadium in China where nigeria and Argentina played the final of Olympic 2004 .
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na so their matter be
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Jman06(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
When a lady tells me her age, i just add 10 years to whatever she says.Simple
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by martineverest(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy
when I tot I have seen the worst Meme... Lmao
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
BULLIONVAN4:
this caused a great damage to my cousin sister when she lied to her fiancé that she is 22 when she is almost 28 but the fiancé later discovered....., so are you telling me that you will not Tell your fiancé or your future hubby?

I will only reveal my real age when he becomes a fiance

it's better you lie about some things
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by mickeymimi: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
desperate to appear young.....to get guys....to get job...get into club......you can’t help but feel oppressed by society’s expectations of what someone your age ‘should’ be doing...... for example n It's hard to be 30, when you look and feel so much younger inside *sad face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHFyjCrJHzA
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by colossus91(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
burkingx:
grin
is dat 26 i seegrin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
not all ladies lie about their age....
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Tedassie(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ladies be acting like they're too wise and sh!t.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Tedassie(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

yinmu yinmu
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Exponental(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cos Most of them don't have a life. They are trying to restart.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Exponental:
Cos Most of them don't have a life. They are trying to restart.
So you mean politicians and footballers who lie about their ages don't have lives
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by soniabrenda(f): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
is it not easy to know someone's age by mere looking at the face?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Lol. I must confess this is my reason for asking. But for how long will you hide it? When you eventually reveal it it still wouldn't prevent the outcome. So why postpone the outcome? Better you say it and get done with it once and for all. If you keep hiding it I will start disliking you a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Nov6(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

you will be making a very big mistake of your life my dear by doing that, i see nothing wrong in revealing your age...
It is just a number nothing more,
your level of maturity & sense of humor is all that matters
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Nov6(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
BULLIONVAN4:
they lie in order to prevent their man or anybody from calling them oldy and the last thing a woman will do is agreeing the fact that she is older than a man

nah....i
i disagree with you on this bro...
Maybe the ones you have met,
as for me i am yet to have such experience. If they are older they always let me know
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Fpersiee(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please, dear I am yet to understand what you are trying say
Evaberry:

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Fpersiee(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wisest reasoning so far
Ontarget:

Lol. I must confess this is my reason for asking. But for how long will you hide it? When you eventually reveal it it still wouldn't prevent the outcome. So why postpone the outcome? Better you say it and get done with it once and for all. If you keep hiding it I will start disliking you a bit.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
what's wrong with it
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by quintybabe(f): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
I can only speak for myself and I have never lied about mine. Though many believe a lady shouldn't reveal her real age but to me that's bullsh*#, who will love you will love you, older or younger, it doesn't matter. Anyway, Ladies it's your choice!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by hegelian: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
splenzard:
Maturity is owning an iPhone and not snapping in front of a mirror

so aunty I'm tempted to ask, how old are you
Ah ah but she never said she don mature na
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by burakado17: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Age is just a number but their performance on bed will determine how old they are.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Rozaytee: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dem no wan old na
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Skmoda360(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Is that your real age or you boboing us?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why by Skmoda360(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
ibkkk.......whats up?....
hope say you know dey that group grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie At PDP Presidential Rally In Owerri (Photos) / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old / You All Have To Read Bovi's Amazing Testimony About #WIZKID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.