Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,996 members, 7,976,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

Yul Edochie Win DPC Gubernatorial Primary Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Win DPC Gubernatorial Primary Election. (359 Views)

People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Win DPC Gubernatorial Primary Election. by H100: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nollywood actor and Veteran Actor's son Yul Edochie has successfully won party primary, he is now a candidate for the November 18 gubernatorial election in Anambra State..

Edochie shared the news on Instagram, thanking God and the people who voted for him. He said.

And I won the party primaries today to become the flag bearer of the DPC. DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S CONGRESS.
I give God almighty all the glory.
I thank everyone who made it possible. And to all who have placed their hopes and trust in me, I will not let you down.
Its time for the youths, time for the masses.
We are taking the Government house of Anambra State come November 2017.
We will run a Government that will put the welfare of the masses first.
Our Victory is the people’s Victory.
Www.yuledochieforgovernor.com

Read Validictory speech...More pics..
http://www.naaija.com/2017/09/yul-edochie-wins-dpc-gubernatorial-primaries-election/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Yul Edochie Win DPC Gubernatorial Primary Election. by uwa1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Congratulations to him... I hope he 'll not behave like Yahaya Bello wen he finally wins the election.....

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time For Buhari To Fumigate And Disinfect The Presidency- Senator Shehu / State House Press Release / APC Leadership Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Alhassan – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.