Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,842 members, 7,922,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Biafra: Okorocha In ‘homosexual Circle’ With IBB, TY Danjuma – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Okorocha In ‘homosexual Circle’ With IBB, TY Danjuma – Nnamdi Kanu (789 Views)

Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Okorocha In ‘homosexual Circle’ With IBB, TY Danjuma – Nnamdi Kanu by Deb13: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biafra: Okorocha in ‘homosexual circle’ with IBB, TY Danjuma – Nnamdi Kanu [AUDIO]

nigeriatoday.ng

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has alleged that Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha was engaged in homosexual activities with former Military Head of State, Ibrahim Badamosi Babagida, IBB, and business mogul, T.Y. Danjuma. Kanu made the allegation while claiming that Okorocha’s biological father was an Hausa man and not […]
Re: Biafra: Okorocha In ‘homosexual Circle’ With IBB, TY Danjuma – Nnamdi Kanu by Adminisher: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Danjuma has never been associated with these rumours.
Re: Biafra: Okorocha In ‘homosexual Circle’ With IBB, TY Danjuma – Nnamdi Kanu by Adminisher: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Danjuma has never been associated with these rumours. I don't even think the idiot Kanu mentioned Danjuma's name in connection with homosexuality, he merely called him Okorocha's sponsor to northern leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Okorocha In ‘homosexual Circle’ With IBB, TY Danjuma – Nnamdi Kanu by Deb13: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmm....I hope this claim by Nnamdi kanu is not true. Now that the US has decided to sell weapons to Nigeria, I just hope that Buhari has not entered into agreement to legalise gay marriage grin

(1) (Reply)

NAF Drops Bombs, Rockets On Terrorists In Sambisa / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [3rd October, 2017]. / Ibe Kachikwu Must Be Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.