Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured (26967 Views)

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) / Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by MTKbudapest(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am I confused or did I really read that faithfuls at a prayer ground killed a policeman for trying to prevent an unlucky driver from being killed by them?

I love this religion.

i love it more than you do
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Famaksunday(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Now I don't wanna say anything about religion but I'll tonight ....
You call this a religion right . you've take weed ...
Try to get sense and run away from this evil religion ...
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by farem: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:
I thought they said Yoruba muslims don't kill. Ayam not understanding, so terrorism is not all about Hausas even Yoruba's too na waooo. Trying not to be tribalistic but the violent nature of Islam knows no tribe. The religion is just full of hatred and violence. tufiakwa

The difference is Allah spirit.
Where the spirit is in full force, tribe or reasoning cannot prevail
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by madgoat(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am I confused or did I really read that faithfuls at a prayer ground killed a policeman for trying to prevent an unlucky driver from being killed by them?

I love this religion.

You read right. They are always so violent. Just imagine them praying and then suddenly wanting to mob the driver and still eventually killed a policeman.
Mehn i just love this religion
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by jonnytad(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hakeem12:
Exactly, and this twisted news made FP, it was a truck. I saw the video on instagram. Policemen mounted roadblocks few metres to the praying ground, and pple beat them up coa of that, not because they were trying to save a driver. A stupid religious bigot twisted that story and posted it here. And I'm not surprised it made FP, all in the name of drawing traffic. Nonsense.

Must they even touch a police officer in uniform? Let's stop romancing evil..... they were there to pray!
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by MTKbudapest(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
free2ryhme:
Hw did the driver got off the ground and made his way to the prayer ground?

Was it a mechanical issue or deliberate?

because they always use the roads for prayer ground.

Their culture is to block the road and use it as prayer ground. Which is a bad idea now they ve gotten the reward
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by jonnytad(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well......

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by columbus007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
And Allah can't save his own?

Remember what they where saying during obulu shoting.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No RIP
this world belongs to no man but God. smiley
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Famaksunday:
Now I don't wanna say anything about religion but I'll tonight ....
You call this a religion right . you've take weed ...
Try to get sense and run away from this evil religion ...

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by farem: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Saheed9:
I was present at the scene, it was the thugs in the area that caused the scene.
Those definitely would be Rashidis and Kabirus of this World. It is still the same
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Hakeem12(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
jonnytad:

Must they even touch a police officer in uniform? Let's stop romancing evil..... they were there to pray!

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by IkpuMmadu: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this religion.

Islam is a religion of peace

Funnily
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Surulady: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
smartty68:
Islam = Violence
may God forgive u
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by centboy123456(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

hi bro were did u get this picture
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by IkpuMmadu: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
They wanted to lynch and kill the man ...religion of peace is Islam

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Mohammed followers and violence grin

Where's that Zuma picture sef grin
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by dangotesmummy: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by dangotesmummy: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
wink
centboy123456:

hi bro were did u get this picture
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by AngelicBeing: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Nostradamus: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
what struck me here is the worthless religion that term itself the religion of peace.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Nostradamus: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
OSESUNATE:
My question is;Between the man that killed a Muslim "faithful" and the *Faithfuls* that killed an innocent police man who is more guilty? I desperately need an answer please.
the Muslim faithfools na.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by kingreign(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
You're a christian and was insulting me?

Hmmmm, even christian have categories and am sure your place is far from heaven.

Reply and get the full insult you deserve. Xxxtian thats what you're.

No need stooping so low to your level. But know this, you need to seriously grow up mentally and also psychologically.

You're therefore ignored!
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by blingxx(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
And Allah can't save his own?

Remember what they where saying during obulu shoting.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No RIP

See painment ......and it is your type that will still go and chop sallah meat after bashing them online :-/
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by OSESUNATE(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nostradamus:
the Muslim faithfools na.
Okay, thought as much
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this religion.
Yeah, the same way Christians killed one of their congregations members in the church premises on Sunday. He was clubbed to death. That wasn't a big deal, right? Because they were not Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by ekensi01: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
blingxx:

See painment ......and it is your type that will still go and chop sallah meat after bashing them online :-/
Meat from who?

I can get any meat for 1k so i don't beg i pay for everything i do.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Angy55:

Ask them a million times, they would defend themselves with useless facts
No one is defending anything with either useful or useless facts. But the truth is that we have many Christians and Muslims who would kill without blinking an eye. So, don't make it Muslims things.
And if wants evidence of Christian fanatics, I can supply you.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Usernamee: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this religion.

you are definitely confused. Think before you post your senseless comment on line.How come the driver ram into the congregation?is he blind?was it a planned work by the evil doers as they have doing to Muslims all over the world. Why do u believed the news hook line and sinker.Next time,don't be fast to expose your hatred against the Muslims. Whether you like the religion or not,it is none my business. Keep your sarcastic love.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Saheed9: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
farem:

Those definitely would be Rashidis and Kabirus of this World. It is still the same
they could be John or Micheal too.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this religion.
its a religion of peace grin grin
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Angy55(f): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
maasoap:

No one is defending anything with either useful or useless facts. But the truth is that we have many Christians and Muslims who would kill without blinking an eye. So, don't make it Muslims things.
And if wants evidence of Christian fanatics, I can supply you.

Stay off my mention please.
Thank you
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured by Saheed9: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
OSESUNATE:
My question is;Between the man that killed a Muslim "faithful" and the *Faithfuls* that killed an innocent police man who is more guilty? I desperately need an answer please.
I was present at the scene, the Muslims didn't kill any police man, it was the thugs who heard the news who got caused the scene to cause the scare. the Muslims ran for there dear lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) / 10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... / Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.