Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian (34576 Views)

Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by bikerboy1(m): 5:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Great News.

I tap into your blessing wink

Happy for you.
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by baby124: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats. If you want to have baby daddy, this is the kind to have. Not the one that cannot afford to soak garri

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by tundey86(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulation
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by sisisioge: 5:21am On Sep 02, 2017
I bet the baby is a beautiful strong boned princess...welcome omoge grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Honestagbons(m): 5:23am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by dotunbekro06(m): 5:25am On Sep 02, 2017
King4Roller:
My crush don get belle o.
Your crush born ni o!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Stevengerd(m): 5:25am On Sep 02, 2017
IMASTEX:
Africa and religion.
Person Wey deh mad
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Stevengerd(m): 5:27am On Sep 02, 2017
uwa244:
Congrats! But, why not wait till after proper marriage? This is fornication.
Same way ur parent brought u to dis cold world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by bilazego(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2017
welcome to the world baby
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Tracyomo(f): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by pfadom: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2017
What do you mean? The baby is just about 3 kg. That's an average weight.
Benignasweety:
The baby gat weight.
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by pfadom: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2017
What do you mean? The baby is just about 3 kg. That's an average weight.
Benignasweety:
The baby gat weight.
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Another September star........

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by IamAirforce1: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by etiosa24(m): 5:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Make the guy nor dump. Serena baby o.
Congrat dear
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by rhames(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2017
She has won the El Classico. Congratulations to the Egba Woman. Making the black race proud since 1900
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2017
All I Can Say Is Congrats! cheesy But At Times I Wonder If That White Dude Is Hitting Her Rightundecided
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by tizzle(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2017
uwa244:
Congrats! But, why not wait till after proper marriage? This is fornication.

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Intrepid01(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Benignasweety:

Exclusive breast feeding is what my son of three months is into ,,it is the Best and beneficial buh '''boys can suck bwest for afrika like from morning to night""" while some will say to old age cheesy

watch it when he grows up, his biggest turn on in girls will be breast...I dunno what's the big deal about that lump of tissue that "we" can't seem to get over...omo mehn some men will gladly go to hell rather than stop sucking..

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2017
bewla:
congratulation sha but na me for b the baby daddy ooooo
You Go Die Of Muscular Punna oo grin
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by adeowo84(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2017
1bunne4lif:
Congrats to them even though I wasn't aware when the match was played, let alone when he scored the winning goal

bro, but u don't need to be aware

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Yep, he put the white baby inside her...btw black women be complaining that successful black men date outside their race but statistics show the opposite is the fact lol
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by 9jatatafo(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2017
SOFTENGR:
When are they getting married?

Baby Mama n Baby Papa finz grin

They should just tie the knot sharpally

Na by force?
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Asafaizonboy: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats my Strong lady.
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by pagekollection2(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2017
BroZuma:
And my theory still stands...

which thoery were u refering to.
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by pagekollection2(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2017
BroZuma:

which thoery were u refering to.
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2017
she fall for his fine face... umu nwanyi na iberibe
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2017
BroZuma:
What theory.
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by mamagee3(f): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2017
sisisioge:
I bet the baby is a beautiful strong boned princess...welcome omoge grin
grin grin grin
Re: Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2017
my crush don born pikin. congratulations Serena

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Is In Tears After A Football Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.