Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do (810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do by 007malaika(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2010
am in luv with this gal for a yr and abt a half now.i love her really much but circumstances around her worries her so much particularly in the aspect of finances her mum shop was disrupted by the government.its worrisome and to worsen the case 4now am not that bucksed up now n she is feeling as if am not caring for her.please house what should i do my girl sees me as if am having alot of cheeze but dont want to cater for her and realistic am not bouyant for now.house pleASE help
Re: What To Do by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2010
Cry your heart out to her. Maybe she might understand if she's not really after you bucks.
Re: What To Do by chibenwa(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2010
tell her hw things are.would you steal or do something funny
to get some cash?if she can't reason wid you for now,then free her
abeg.
Re: What To Do by neily(f): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2010
At ur age u re too young to have a girlfriend. Not to talk giving her money. Are u working? If not make her understand dat u don't have.
Re: What To Do by Scooby1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
neily:

At your age u re too young to have a girlfriend. Not to talk giving her money. Are u working? If not make her understand dat u don't have.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do by r231(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2010
neily:

At your age u re too young to have a girlfriend. Not to talk giving her money. Are u working? If not make her understand dat u don't have.

hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

how do you knw his age cheesy grin
Re: What To Do by candylips(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
@topic

continue fireing her cylinder
Re: What To Do by Akuviv: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
You need not pretend that you have the money when you don't. Let her know your true state, be supportive in your little way. Pray and encouarge her.

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Fate: Two Friends Plan To Marry Same Day, Die Same Day / What Do I Tell Her?am Still In Love But: / Babes Can U Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.