Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims (1119 Views)

10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos) / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by Ruggedfitness: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello Guys, its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

On the 25th of August, residents of Houston Texas were forced out of their homes by mother nature. Hurricane Harvey came in full force displacing hundreds of thousands and even scientists are still shocked at the impact of the storm.

With over 40 dead and over 100,000 people displaced, the government has a hell of a task helping the victims. It is just like the flood which displaced hundreds of thousands in Benue State, Nigeria. The effects of climate change could never have been more evident.

Here are 10 American celebrities including The President of the United States who have donated millions to the flood victims. I hope that Nigerian celebrities do such to Benue flood victims.

1. Sandra Bullock

Just 4 days after the flood hit wetlands of Houston, Texas, American actress, producer and philanthropist Sandra Bullock stepped up and donated $1million to the Red Cross.

You can call that giving back to the society.

2. The Kardashians

The most popular reality tv family, The Kardashians didn't want to be left behind. Khloe announced that her family would donate $500,000 to the victims.

3. Miley Cyrus

Ellen DeGeneres of #TheEllenShow announced on Twitter that Miley Cyrus donated over half a million dollars ($500,000) for the people of Texas on August 31st. That tweet got tens of thousands of retweets.

Read full article http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/celebrities-donated-millions-harvey-flood.html

Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wish I could donate some bitcoins to them

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by Ruggedfitness: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Wish I could donate some bitcoins to them

Bitcoins, are those things even real?
Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by Ruggedfitness: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by Ruggedfitness: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by FitnessDoctor: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by Bitcoiin: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2017
what bout beyonce
Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by HottestFire: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2017

As we are praying for Benue victims I hope we will see something similar from our celebrities here..

Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by Ruggedfitness: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2017
HottestFire:

As we are praying for Benue victims I hope we will see something similar from our celebrities here..

Well, they have already shown concern for the American victims, so it is possible they will lend a helping hand. Especially, to show off and save face
Re: 10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims by FitnessDoctor: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Well, they have already shown concern for the American victims, so it is possible they will lend a helping hand. Especially, to show off and save face

(1) (Reply)

15 Shocking Facts Lil’ Wayne Doesn’t Want You To Know / Times People Did The Most Impossible Things / Daddy Freeze Mocks Timi Dakolo After News Broke That He Has Sidechick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.