Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend (4691 Views)

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by 007malaika(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2010
need help what kind of gift items can i give yo my girl to make her happy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by jhonrider19: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2010
Jewelry is generally safe and it’s often a favorite gift for women to receive. Women love jewelry. You’ll have to exercise a bit of caution when buying jewelry for your girlfriend though, because not just any jewelry is acceptable. It will take some thought to find something that fits your girlfriend’s tastes, but keep in mind that birthstones and diamonds rarely fail to please. I recommend staying away from rings unless you plan on getting engaged or married. Bracelets, watches and necklaces are safe bets.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2010
That's if he's ready to fork out a lot of money. grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by neily(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2010
Buy her a rainboot, a hoe, matchet, and a rafian hat. So sexy!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by Scooby1(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2010
007malaika:

need help what kind of gift items can i give yo my girl to make her happy

Poster buying her gifts to make her happy is not the solution to her unhappiness, why dont you communicate with her to find out the problem to her unhappines. Dont start a trend that you cant finish because the next time she is sad what will you buy her?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by naijababe2(f): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2010
jewerly, a pair of shoes, or if she loves teddy bears, get one bigger than her. perfume etc
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2010
How much are we working with here? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by Robert1981: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
what about a gift decorated with ribbon and the name of your girlfriend on it? smileyhttp://labelsandribbon.com/#ribbon wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by tope24(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2014
Toyota Venza. Ladies been loving it since 1900 BC. try it and thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend by MaryKatewyn: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
to make her happy... you can take her to Cyprus and spend there your weekend)))
rent an apartment there http://lana-cyprus.com/
be sure, she will be happy, at least I would be))))

(1) (Reply)

Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? / Double Standards (men & Women) / Sex In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.