Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Men Who Kiss And Tell Run Into Bad Luck -chief Aliu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Kiss And Tell Run Into Bad Luck -chief Aliu (450 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Kiss And Tell Run Into Bad Luck -chief Aliu by cocolacec(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
In this exclusive encounter with Asabe Afrika TV, legendary theatre man and movie icon, High Chief Jimoh Aliu (MFR) aka Oba Asa lectured men, especially African men and particularly his tribe, the Yorubas on the implications of sleeping with a woman and telling it all which is famously known as "Kiss and Tell".

The 82 years old legendary theatre icon and traditional medicine practitioner gave cogent reasons why such acts lead men to self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnHnBaInrD4
Re: Men Who Kiss And Tell Run Into Bad Luck -chief Aliu by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
why not kiss and tell... if the pussy is good, pls share the information (and if it is bad too)

if a gal happens to be a hoe, it is my DUTY as a brotha's keeper to let my buddies know what type of women this particular lady is.... men will be men, and if there is shame in women's game then they probably shouldnt open their legs so easily.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Sustain Your Friendship / 10 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Secure / Dear Nifemi, Must I Marry The Person I Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.