Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband (5117 Views)

World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) / Meet The World's Smallest Woman, Her Husband And Parents(Photos) / World’s Smallest Woman Meets World’s Tallest Man (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by free2ryhme: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wonders Shall Never end as the World’s smallest and shorted woman according to the Guiness World Book of Records, Jyoti Amge is now finally married to the love of her life and the man she is willing to spend the rest of her life with in the holy matrimony.

http://ugblizz.com/worlds-amallest-woman-jyoti-amge-finally-gets-married/

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by free2ryhme: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
beautiful

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Zimri(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
How do you go about the digging?

I mean how do you lamba this baby lady?

EXCEPT FOR F*NGERING!!!!
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zimri:

EXCEPT FOR F*NGERING!!!!

See wetin first struck your mind...

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Zimri(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
24sqm:

See wetin first struck your mind...

Woman and her husband. What should strike my mind? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zimri:

Woman and her husband. What should strike my mind? angry

Well done sir
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Abdullateef77(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zimri:

EXCEPT FOR F*NGERING!!!!

Nawa for you oooo
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by mofeoluwadassah: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
thats probably his daughter now
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by KevMitnick: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm sorry, but how do they do the do?

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Tynasparks(f): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happiness is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
KevMitnick:
I'm sorry, but how do they do the do?

I wonder o
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by officialteemi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
like seriously ..wo
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by pelumi001(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2017
Tynasparks:
how will they be happy? The major business of relationship is absent and they will be happy.
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by dreamworld: 12:42am On Sep 02, 2017
[center][/center]
I dont normally laugh but excuse me
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by 1Sharon(f): 2:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Lies undecided
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by princefunmmy(m): 4:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm. Just wondering undecided
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Partnerbiz3: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2017
nawaoo.
wish them well
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by 7footre(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2017
It must feel like defiling a minor to d man... right?

Well, to each, his own
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2017
What about coitus?
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by SolexxBarry(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2017
That guy is a paedophile, shiiiiiiit
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Tamarapetty(f): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2017
prolly cowgirl method

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by ikbnice(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2017
How about honeymoon to start with. Talkmore of pregnancy with that stomach. Maybe she has an external artificial v.j for that sha. If not, I no dey there o
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by horzzyart(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
can't imagine Their bed formation tongue
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Larryfest(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2017
See people here be talking first about there formation on bed,am sure the husband would be happy with else he wouldn't have married her cos sex never came to my mind when i saw her first but fear.....but like say a man's gala is another man's leventis bread.
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Drceddy: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Helloo!.. Let me show you one of the *_Easiest_* and *_Fastest_* ways to making *Money* online with Zero investment except for the "purchase of this ebook".

It reveals how to *maximizes profit* and *minimizes time.*

No idea, experience or special software!..
Don't worry, no need for all that, the ebook is a comprehensive guide that takes you by the hand and reveals all the knowledge you need to become a professional and successful digital enterprenuer on fiverr.com,

Doing what?..
Selling service(s) and you can earn between $300 - $1000 per/wk, depending on your commitment to the business.

Unfortunately the sells offer is opened to limited number(40 prsns), after which its either closed or there will be rise in PRICE

----------- HURRY NOW----------

Please call for more information +2348173379223.

Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Opistorincos(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is more like dating a miniature doll, how will she cook, take care of the house and all that? I just hope the dude didn't marry her just to be in the limelight.
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by osuntuyi20: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
o jagu
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by muller101(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
If the man wan give am mouth action. Na to swallow her be that. Op which one be world's SHORTED woman.
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by fuckpro: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tynasparks:
...you can lie ... people like you are extremely dangerous always playing to the gallery but beneath hatching a hostile plan happiness cò comfort ni
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by fuckpro: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
prolly cowgirl method
...spoken like a true pro grin grin ... what else should we know aunty
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by Tamarapetty(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
fuckpro:
...spoken like a true pro grin grin ... what else should we know aunty
Lol being realistic
Re: The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband by falcon01: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
I can't fit do that. it feels as if am with a baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Plus Size Model Is Causing A Stir On Instagram / See SIMI (adekunle Gold Wife) Gown, Hit Or Miss ??. PHOTOS / See Lyta’s Alleged Girlfriend, Coco Brown Dazzles In New Pictures As She Turns A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.