Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,208 members, 7,919,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:13 PM

Let Me Break Down Some Of The Tips I Recommend For Those Either New Or Some Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Break Down Some Of The Tips I Recommend For Those Either New Or Some Way (335 Views)

Make Your Driving Licence With Us, New Or Renewal / The Tips And Tactics / What Is The Best Bulk Sms You Can Recommend For A Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Break Down Some Of The Tips I Recommend For Those Either New Or Some Way by TrildeonBlog(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
1. Figure out your WHY. Not so much just to know why you got started, but also the driver that helps you be tenacious, driven and to keep going.
2. Keep things simple, many overcomplicate the simple process of referral and recommending. We have been networking and SELLING/SHARING all our lives, its just a matter of perspective and mind over matter.
3. Always plug in. Those that fail are those that typically do not keep up to date with the corporate/team news on a regular basis and have no story to tell, when talking with others.
4. When you dont YET have your own product story, leverage someone elses until you do hence the recommendation for 3 way calls, and shared seminars/presentations etc.
5. Take very regular action and you will be suprised how talking to just a few per day, and following up with the ones prior will really make a difference to the volume and hence commissions in your business.

(1) (Reply)

Transfer / How To Boost Your Facebook Organic Reach / Do You Need An IT Firm To Handle Any Of Ur Project:web/app, Graphics...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.