Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,863 members, 7,942,162 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah (1179 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by pzphoto(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Popular Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah has revealed his real nationality.

There have been speculations among movie fans in the country that he is a foreigner.
Nouah cleared the air while fielding questions as a guest of Classic 97.3 FM radio.

Ramsey Nouah said he would prefer to be called a Nigerian and not an Israeli or Lebanese.
The thespian said, “I am Nigerian. Although I am also partly Israeli and Lebanese, I carry only the Nigerian passport.

“I was born and raised in Nigeria. All my life I have lived in this country and I have never been to either Israel or Lebanon where my paternal grandparents come from. Basically, this is my home and where I have found myself.”

Nouah also said he should not be judged by his role in his recent movie, “My wife and I”, adding that, apart from being happily married, he is blessed with three children, two daughters and a son.

He said he cherishes his family so much, while describing his wife as the ‘power-house’ of the family.

“My wife is the power- house of my family. If it were not for her, I would not have been able to keep a family together.
“She is such a wonderful woman. I always price her above other women.”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/i-always-price-my-wife-above-other.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by Nwodosis(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2017
What matters is your wife believing that you price her above all other women and not by saying it publicly. How will it profit you if we believed you and she does not?
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by KendrickAyomide: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by Tamarapetty(f): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2017
indeed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Lebanese ko
isreali ni

you igbo boy!!!
stop deceiving yourself jor, you are igbo.
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2017
I always price goag meat above other meat
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by Evablizin(f): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Chai the op above me you are not trying at all
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by internationalman(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
Lebanese ko

isreali ni

you igbo boy!!!

stop deceiving yourself jor, you are igbo.
Madam calm down.
Does d name Ramsey Nouah Tokunbo seem like an Igbo name to u?
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by Deji124(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Pls where is the picture of him and his wifegrin
Re: I Always Price My Wife Above Other Women ~ Ramsey Noah by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi All Smiles As She Poses With Her Husband-to-be Bankyw & His Family / See The Ankara Style A Tailor Claims Will Cost N85,000 To Make / What Babymama's Actually Go Through Just To Slay With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.