Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Is New About Nija Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is New About Nija Music (1975 Views)

Free Nija Music Download / Nija Mp3 / Where Do I Download Nija Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is New About Nija Music by muyiwa04(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2007
Tell me what is new about Edris Abdulkareem,it has been long i had something about him becayse i dey yankee
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by mycc(f): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2007
nothing for eedris. i think the gospel guyz are doing great. you heared midnight crew or infinity ?
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by mycc(f): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
kolomental, heritage, tu-face, infinity,
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by Effa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
Eedriz is in the studio doing something that you gonna like and he did something with Rugged man
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by mycc(f): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2007
Effa:

Eedriz is in the studio doing something that you going to like and he did something with Rugged man

ha ha ha aha ha ha , so funny, what good can we expect. =+)*(*&&^%$#@!~`{[}]|\"':;Ll>.<,|\
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by sect(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2007
Eedris is past and a loser,he has no guts, rugged attacked him and he was mute,he sang jagajaga and later apologized.Nowadays controversial artist get the most attention and then he realized that so he thought attempting to rubbish 50 cent would give him the opportunity to get peoples attention but everyone looked beyond that and now he his paying the price of trying to get cheap popularity.
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by mycc(f): 3:34am On Apr 22, 2008
'MIDNIGHT CREW' , 'IGWE'.
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by Scopium: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2008
[size=13pt]What's new? erhhmm let me see, ok the CDs are now packaged in paper packs no more plastic packs. undecided undecided[/size]
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]What's new? erhhmm let me see, ok the CDs are now packaged in paper packs no more plastic packs. undecided undecided[/size]

lol
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by Moyola(f): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2008
Scopium:

this isn't new 2 me. Any1 got sumthing else?
Re: What Is New About Nija Music by mrjuwon: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
Scopium:

, co-sign that

its kinda embarassing when I whip out a whole nigerian album in front of my friends and its in paper. I know its cheap and all but come on. Worst episode was when I lost my Lagbaja album and it was right in the middle of my Management text book. Thanks a lot Porter!!!

I digress

New is all the yankee and jand folks are bringing back their flavour and "reppin". Anyone noticed the influx from Ikechukwu, Naeto C, Banky W, Sauce Kid etc. pretty cool

(1) (Reply)

Wack Song Of The Year / Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: / Ruggedy Baba Is Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.