Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Father And Mother-in-law Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Mother-in-law Issue (619 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Mother-in-law Issue by taiy101(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2017
PLEASE WHAT'S YOUR TAKE IN THE ISSUE OF SENDING MONEY TO YOUR WIFE'S PARENT ON A MONTHLY BASES EVEN WHEN YOU'RE STILL STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE AFTER MARRIAGE
YOUR KIND ADVICE PLEASE
Re: Father And Mother-in-law Issue by thorpido(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2017
taiy101:
PLEASE WHAT'S YOUR TAKE IN THE ISSUE OF SENDING MONEY TO YOUR WIFE'S PARENT ON A MONTHLY BASES EVEN WHEN YOU'RE STILL STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE AFTER MARRIAGE
YOUR KIND ADVICE PLEASE
You are under no obligation to do that as an in-law.Their daughter should do that from whatever income she makes.You could send them money or preferably gifts once in a while especially during festive seasons.
It makes no sense absolutely to send money monthly to them if you are still struggling with your own finances.

4 Likes

Re: Father And Mother-in-law Issue by vizkiz: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Sending money to her parent every month?

I married their daughter for fück sake, it's not a job opportunity for them.
Re: Father And Mother-in-law Issue by MhizzAJ(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Some people are just lucky to have great in laws..others aren't lucky

If you want to render some form of assistance to them...u can do so...if they seriously need the money..u can assist them but i don't think it's compulsory afterall the income u earn is for u to support yourself and your immediate family
Just do according to your pocket because your own needs are not fully met and u r still struggling otherwise u won't even have a penny to ur name if u continue like this

3 Likes

Re: Father And Mother-in-law Issue by Eketem: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Marry hard working sensible women una no go hear.

You will marry dependent women who will carry their life's burden ans dump on you because they have a va-gina hence are entitled to a lifetime of luxury at your expense.

My father had many daughters and he proudly raised us to be self sufficient and independent and till death that was his greatest asset.

We are all married, we all work and take care of our own parents. When he fell sick it was us individual daughters without asking for money from our husbands who took care of his bills.

The men supported on their own.

When he died we put our heads together again and buried him with pride and dignity no taxing the husbands we even fought against any sort of tax in the village.

Let the woman go and work and take care of her own parents.

She can also support your own parents too. I hate this financial illiteracy with women and the men who promote it

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Female Live-in Cook! / Married Man Urgently Need Help / Good morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.