Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday (34890 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by IamAirforce1: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
her only problem is her mouth odour
guy go wash your own mouth first

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:
Relationship goals:

If I find any lady wey fine like aunty Lola, fair, beautiful and classy walahi I go marry am even if she use five years senior me.

E get things wey I never get mind do, to marry babe wey use 5 years, e go dey do me say the babe go dey send me message like e junior brother, fear go come dey catch me say she no go dey respect me self...

#Na Play I dey Play ooo
to even ask her to give you Toto fok go dey fear you and if you dey do am,you go dey do am small small so dat she no go vex and ask you to kneel down,raise up your hands and close your eyes
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
guy go wash your own mouth first
go near her nau
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:
Are you Union Bank? grin
I pass Union bank o
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by wristbangle: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:
Happy birthday ma, I hope to Age gracefully like you

She is still young na. Such statement would be befitting for a woman of 50years and above cool
enemyofprogress:
her only problem is her mouth odour
Werey grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Nov6(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Never believe social media proclamations of affection

I REPEAT,
Never believe social media proclamations of affection.

Case studies of importance; Lanre Gentry, Tonto Dike, Ubi Franklin, 2Shotz

Lola Omotayo is the only sad part of Peter Okoye's fab life.
This post is as artificial as Bobrisky's make-up.

Peter even wishes the witch could wake up dead one day.

MORAL
Always heed the advice of your mother, because what an elder sees sitting down, a child will never see even from a penthouse.

another Nwamaikpe wannabe....

Shift make we see road....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
wristbangle:

She is still young. Such statement would be befitting for a woman of 50years and above cool
To you she might be, not to me, she should be very close or if not 40, which makes her almost double my age
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Nov6(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:

just hold on he's up there NwaObinkita
i suspected that ID... To be him, so he uses two accounts now.....??
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by 9japrof(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
to even ask her to give you Toto fok go dey fear you and if you dey do am,you go dey do am small small so dat she no go vex and ask you to kneel down,raise up your hands and close your eyes

Chai ur mind corrupt well well...

Am a shildren of God, stop corruption me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by MhizzAJ(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nov6:

i suspected that ID... To be him,
so he uses two accounts now.....??

cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Pvin: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

I REPEAT,

MORAL
Always heed the advice of your mother, because what an elder sees sitting down, a child will never see even from a penthouse.

NwaAmaikpe in another cloth

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by QuietHammer(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
I've never seen her smile.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by hopefulLandlord: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
[b] [color=#59576F] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode] after singing nobody ugly see who he is married to

ugly people have no place in the world today

bros, you really made someone laugh today

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by overtoon(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
[b] [color=#59576F] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode] after singing nobody ugly see who he is married to

Well, in his defence he got married before singing nobody ugly.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by sonnie10: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:

just hold on
he's up there
NwaObinkita

Nothing could be more true
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Toreddo3679(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
She's beautiful truely but her only problem is her smelling pvssy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by opribo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Theres nothing as sweet as been in love with a woman you really love, the feeling is therapeutic but when you end up with a woman you married for other mundane reasons you will understand very well what it means to die before your time.

HBD madam Loli
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Mrnairalandd: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

I REPEAT,

MORAL

Why is your igbotic life so filled up with agony, misery and pains?

You are nothing but a living deadblikr your likes.

They are three brothers, two married Igbo girls out of tribalism but guess what, the only person doing well and happy among the three is Peter.

Mama G married Igbo brother, look at the woman today regretting...

Ubi franklin married Lilian esoro, an Igbo girl, the dudebis regretting today

Emeka Ike became a boxer by beating and punching his wife

Tontoh Dike was more or less an Igbo girl, Churchill is regretting his decision till date.

The only happy person as far as Okoye family is concerned is Peter.

I can go on, on and on

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Masterclass32: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Why is your igbotic life so filled up with agony, misery and pains?

You are nothing but a living deadblikr your likes.

They are three brothers, two married Igbo girls out of tribalism but guess what, the only person doing well and happy among the three is Peter.

Mama G married Igbo brother, look at the woman today regretting...

Ubi franklin married Lilian esoro, an Igbo girl, the dudebis regretting today

Emeka Ike became a boxer by beating and punching his wife

Tontoh Dike was more or less an Igbo girl, Churchill is regretting his decision till date.

The only happy person as far as Okoye family is concerned is Peter.

I can go on, on and on

So marrying from one's own tribe is tribalism?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
And I have to say she's beautiful... something I seldom do
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by chara019: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:
Relationship goals:

If I find any lady wey fine like aunty Lola, fair, beautiful and classy walahi I go marry am even if she use five years senior me.

E get things wey I never get mind do, to marry babe wey use 5 years, e go dey do me say the babe go dey send me message like e junior brother, fear go come dey catch me say she no go dey respect me self...

#Na Play I dey Play ooo
lol
nice
what if this girl,wants someone like peter,with all the wealth,dance moves,music,classy life. ...um,would u fit in?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
after singing nobody ugly see who he is married to

ugly people have no place in the world today

When an ugly person is saying hi, i wave them away

[img]https://media./images/c4b9c914c5bcb71c73a413addaaf45cc/tenor.gif[/img]
lmaooo....bros ehn you mad gan ni
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by AuroraB(f): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
muller101:
Bigots are confused here
And doomsday whisperers grin cheesy
This is one lady I love plenty smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by MONITZ: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sniper12:
Nwaimpke d lunatic wat do u hv to say

I actually opened this thread because of him,I know he must surely ve sth very nasty to say...
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by Mrnairalandd: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Masterclass32:

So marrying from one's own tribe is tribalism?

It becomes a tribalism when you are fixed to why he married his beautiful wife.

The two igbotic brothers even fought him over his choice of wife, on the basis of tribe but the young man knew what he wanted and went for it.

Today, he looks happier than the remaining two who listen to the warped mentality of their parents who died in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by inchristalone(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hand work of God.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday by basty: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

I REPEAT,

MORAL

I don't know the problems with these IPOB miscreants? You will never see joy because you are trying extinguishing someone's joy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby / Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.