Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,098 members, 7,909,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Disappointment In Primero Transport Services Limited. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Disappointment In Primero Transport Services Limited. (909 Views)

Primero Debunks Having Issues With Suppliers, Sets Record Straight / Covid-19:hard Times Await Lagosians As Primero BRT Sent 420 Drivers Home, Roll O / Mejor Primero Logistics (mpl.ng) No1 Logistics Company In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Disappointment In Primero Transport Services Limited. by bubbllie(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2017
If you live along Ikorodu road, or in Ikorodu (aka, Badoo state) then you can understand this.

I have heard Fola Tinubu say on BRTTV that, the company is bent on ensuring that the buses wait for commuters and not a situation where commuters wait for the buses. But to what extent has the company live to this expectation?

I work on the Island. My ordeal in the past few weeks has been quite pathetic. Last Wednesday, I got to TBS bus-stop at exactly 6:25pm and I was able to board a bus enroute Ikorodu at 8:48pm. Let’s do the maths, I spent 2hours, 23minutes waiting for the bus to arrive.
The following day, Thursday wasn’t any better as some commuters who were on queue said they had to go home with their tickets when it became clear by 10:00 PM that buses were no longer arriving. These tickets would be no longer valid after that day.

Personally, I do not know what is wrong with the transport company. Perhaps it is a problem of logistics. I think it is high time other players were allowed to share that BRT lane with the company. If other buses, especially the Red Lag-Buses have to wait their passengers to arrive, without using the BRT lanes, then the Blue buses have no excuse.

(1) (Reply)

Escape 9-to-5, Live Anywhere With This Business / CONTRACT !!! / 3 Fixed Draws For Wk 38 Licked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.