Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy (839 Views)

Nigerians Lose Their Cool Over Busola Dakolo’s Rape Claim Against COZA Pastor / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy by Valkris: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
That Oladapo "Dbanj" Oyebanjo's music vocation plunged after his emotional separation with previous co-proprietor of Mo'Hits Records, Don Jazzy, is open learning.

In spite of the fact that after a few cognizant changes, calm reflection and rebranding, he some way or another skipped back with a couple of hit melodies which scarcely withstood the solid rivalry pervasive among new era artistes.

Amid the week, while reacting to a fan via web-based networking media who exhorted that he ought to copy Don Jazzy, by taking a break from doing music and turn into an adoptive parent and coach to sprouting artistes, the self acclaimed Koko Master, countered that individuals ought to dependably teach themselves with actualities before raging his web-based social networking page to assault or prompt him.

"You unmistakably have no clue what really matters to me; what cream stage and my development are about, yet you want to air a spontaneous assessment. So stay silent child, instruct yourself with realities before you stray to my page and show your heap clumsiness
. I'm not as parched as you are to force my contemplations on others. Possibly one day when you turn into that 'incredible lord' you plan to be I would pay for your guidance on the off chance that it accompanies shrewdness and well looked for information. Be that as it may, till at that point, my sibling, sit down back and slither into your gap since you're stating garbage", Dbanj countered.

Source:http://www.tonisblog.com.ng/2017/09/dbanj-loses-cool-over-guidance-to.html#more
Re: Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy by coolcharm(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Well constructed English

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy by Tamarapetty(f): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy by Valkris: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
coolcharm:
Well constructed English

Thanks Bro
Re: Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuish post
Re: Dbanj Loses Cool Over Guidance To Imitate Don Jazzy by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who would have known Jazzy if dbanj haven't hype that boy

(1) (Reply)

“I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount” – Cordelia Of Jenifa’s Diary / Dakore Egbuson-akande Dazzles In New Photo. / Wizkid Calls Out Wande Coal To Perform Together At His Show In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.