Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,907 members, 7,969,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (50901 Views)

Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by niggi4life(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
She looks funny

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by steveyoungwealth: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
9ja guys don suffer

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
shocked shocked Oluwa OOI!!
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Her mother is already using a walking stick because of all that fat.

Considering this one is this fat I wonder which work she carries all this weight to that she's forming independent woman

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Lothario(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nna Na wa ooh those loads na death trap ooh shocked
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by sacramento1212: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Obontami come and see your spec cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by otokx(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chai
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Etianwanokon: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
She ain't worth the trouble. Nigerian men prefer their women and go for them.
This is hate speech ���.
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by MustiizRaja(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Pure disease
is that the title of your new book

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
biiiiiitch looks lik a fuuucking room divider .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
kissthis lady needs to represent S .Africa in the next coming Paralympics Games come 2020 in Russia.
this is disgusting, my naija gals are better.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by youngerikina40(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Orororooooooioooooo
Chai, how i go take kpash dis nyash sef dey confuse me

Should i say monkey
Doggey
Frog or
Freestyle
Abeg ur advice z urgently needed

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by YoungLionken(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Although she's in bad shape, she actually said d truth...80%of d Nigerian youths are nothing but drug barons nd scammers...Nig gurls only think abt rich guys irrespective of hw He gets d money...Am surprised some people here are acting lyk they don't knw,it's nolonger news...Run it...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sunnynwa:
Is she obese?

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4027935/never-met-independent-woman-dates
ifa say ele... U say phant....Another paddy say tisis na u sabi...�����

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by marooh: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think your brain is been stored in ur waist

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Naija guys don scam this woman eh, for her to no all their scopes. grin
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Should we call this "hips"?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by NaijaOrNothing: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:
e pain am
She blasted Naija guys out of pain and frustration. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by YelloweWest: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerians and pettiness be like 5&6.

What's wrong with the way she looks? Is that not how God created her?

What does her looks have to do with what she said? Was she not correct? Are majority of our young men in SA not drug dealers and yahoo boys?

I lived in sa as a child. She is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol...eyaah. Her shape is such a mess

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by NaijaOrNothing: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
ecoeco:

Wat manner of waist is this

Am sure d father died at a young age

Hw can u hav long life on top of dis kind of REALM

#Eco99#

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by NaijaOrNothing: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
What is her pant size and what is the material for making such a pant
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by OsuGanja(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
She is right tho but DAYYUM.. What do i call this??
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by symbianDON(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
see her legs like samba drums

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by symbianDON(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
NaijaOrNothing:
What is her pant size and what is the material for making such a pant
cheesy cheesy
only her tailor would have answers about the size but I suspect two trouser lengths of khaki should do

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Shortyy:
Aunty no be Nigerians make you laidis na.
Thats her mom not her..
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Sirambassador(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Those legs grin

Chai...

Attention seeker ==> you have been noticed
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
INTERMAN:
Go and cure yourself of the disease that made your leg fat and big first

Lol.. No joy, but that's her mom not her...
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Sirambassador(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
shocked how person wan begin fuçk this kain pussy
the thing weak me grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by Lewaluv(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please tell me this is photoshop
Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
No wonder. I can see why her market no sell for naija corner, na who go date elephantiasis?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys by harriet412(f): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Warrisdis undecided *spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.