Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,562 members, 7,833,811 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (68935 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by jesusson22(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
When the cassava decides to have a mind of its own... Lol

Guys, have you ever been in this type of situation?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/photo-of-young-man-his-cassava-girls.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by MediumStout(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by ObaKlaz: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Traits of a one-minute man.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
He used a forceful smile to hide his national embarrassment!
That thing has just got a Mind of its own! E no dey shame!

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

Hahahahaha...chaaai..when his little cassava starts to sprout grin

Their kisses must be venomous grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by mebad(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stay down

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Homeboiy: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ah

Who come post am for net

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by ufuosman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dat tin no get respect o.
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by vizkiz: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why him dick no go stand? When Bobby don shook am from left and right grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by MhizzAJ(f): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Cladez(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Maybe he is sex starved.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Kimcutie: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Those two girls are twins and probably the man is the brother, SMH

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by decatalyst(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
The mumu dey shine teeth cuz they were caressing him with small boobs... sad

Nah stomach pains go finish him...cuz those girls ain't gonna do noffin to help him undecided

What should this young man now do? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by bentlywills(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Evablizin(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
decatalyst:
The mumu dey shine teeth cuz they were caressing him with small boobs... sad

Nah stomach pains go finish him...cuz those girls ain't gonna do noffin to help him undecided
grin

Small boobi you will complain big boobi you will still complain kai

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Lewaluv(f): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Fadiga24(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kai see embarrassment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by decatalyst(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Small boobi you will complain big boobi you will still complain kai

I like moderate thingz cool kiss
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by muller101(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
This one no be cassava. Check the shape well na cocoyam be this one

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahaha...chaaai..when his little cassava starts to sprout grin

Their kisses must be venomous grin

Pls don't post this type of pic next time. I don troway my phone finish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by benzene00: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by wayne4loan: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
i go choke u chokwu chokwu tongue
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Next2Bezee(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
The moment when we now find out that it's his sisters pecking him. embarassed

[img]http://4.bp..com/-p1jM-7_mqLY/URl2hmWio_I/AAAAAAAAJjo/KLnXa9hg-2Y/s400/Izzy.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by gurunlocker: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why will I be in this kinda situation and my JT will rise?
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by lelvin(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
The serpent is awake
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
I first thought d girl at d left put her hand inside. See as his preek shape b like Nokia 3310

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Lothario(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dude doesn't shag regularly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
That thing is just in a flaccid state.. Not erect.. He probably have a big cucumber..

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by mazizitonene(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Damn grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by CompereByMej: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
CompereByMej' ...your preferred event host.

Please Holla for your event MC services; Wedding, Corporate & Social events.

Let's warm your guests. smiley

Chat/Call 08086108687, comperebymej@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 People Who Died During Sex / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.