Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,085 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Palm Oil Is Our Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Oil Is Our Business (822 Views)

Finance Your Business Today With Our Business Loan / My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This / Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Is Our Business by KELECHI02(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
.palm oil is our business...... Feel free to contact us for seminars/workshop and enlightenment programs,supply of pure and natural Palm Oil,we supply in large scale (metric tonnes and barrels)and also in small scale (25 litres keg) ..you can reach us via hemitgroup@gmail.com or 08171948411...thank you so much...

1 Share

Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by Vicboi1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls I also want to go into this palmoil business but I lack the finances but I have excellent ideas and so much to offer I would be happy To get a feedback from you and I reside at Owerri too
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by onlyme07(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
How much is 25litres?

Your location
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by iHart(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
25L keg is how much? Your location please
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by KELECHI02(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by Jethrolite(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vicboi1:
pls I also want to go into this palmoil business but I lack the finances but I have excellent ideas and so much to offer I would be happy To get a feedback from you and I reside at Owerri too
Most seminar people do not know the business in practical. I'm currently about to enter this business too, go and look for a supplier or those women who sell and do thorough research on your own. You'll learn the most by starting small and growing.
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by Vicboi1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jethrolite:
Most seminar people do not know the business in practical. I'm currently about to enter this business too, go and look for a supplier or those women who sell and do thorough research on your own. You'll learn the most by starting small and growing.
God bless you Bro Can we talk
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by Jethrolite(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vicboi1:

God bless you Bro Can we talk
You can always quote me here, I'm currently sourcing funds and doing market research. I want to buy in the south and supply Abuja, I also want to store. Google it too, there are good articles online.
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by Vicboi1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jethrolite:
You can always quote me here, I'm currently sourcing funds and doing market research. I want to buy in the south and supply Abuja, I also want to store. Google it too, there are good articles online.
thanks bro likewise me also I want to buy in the East here and supply in the North but from the research I got To know that palm kernels the source of the palm oil has it season
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by Jethrolite(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vicboi1:

thanks bro likewise me also I want to buy in the East here and supply in the North but from the research I got To know that palm kernels the source of the palm oil has it season
Yes it does, just try to locate a palm oil producer and discuss with them. They will tell you what you need to know.
Re: Palm Oil Is Our Business by Vicboi1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jethrolite:
Yes it does, just try to locate a palm oil producer and discuss with them. They will tell you what you need to know.
thanks Bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangote: Only African In Bloomberg 50 List Of Year's Most Influential People / Advice Me On Any Business That I Can Start With 500k / If You Need MLM Scripts Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.