Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,669 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Japan To Lagos Shipping Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Japan To Lagos Shipping Services (2177 Views)

Any Reliable Shipping Services That I Can Send My Amazon Item To? / Covid-19: Japan To Pay Firms $2b To Leave China, Relocate Production Elsewhere / Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan To Lagos Shipping Services by hiremyminivan: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Anyone into the business of logistics via this route, please provide your contact info and shipping rates

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Japan To Lagos Shipping Services by afecofrank(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
We can cover all of your China to Nigeria shipments. We can arrange pickup from Japan and ship to Nigeria. Send me the details of your consignments, pickup address, items' information and quantity, weight and volume sizes,etc for the right offer.
hiremyminivan:
Anyone into the business of logistics via this route, please provide your contact info and shipping rates

Thanks
Re: Japan To Lagos Shipping Services by uchman(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello oooo
No answer to this?
Japan is really tough to go in

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make $1000 In The Next 60 Days And Create A Steady Income For Ourselves / Should I Use Chrisvicmall For My Procurement And Logistics? / CBN Defends Naira With $1B In 18 Days- NAIRAMETRICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.