Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

World Smallest Woman Got Married! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World Smallest Woman Got Married! (1245 Views)

Adorable Photos Of World’s Smallest Woman And Her Husband / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Smallest Woman Got Married! by GoldNiagara(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jyoti Amge, world’s smallest and shortest woman according to the Guinness World Book of Records, has finally tied the knot. Amge married the love of her life, a man who has promised to love her till the end of time.

Jyoti Amge who was born on 16 December, 1993, was on her 18th birthday officially declared the world’s smallest woman by Guinness World Records with a height of 62.8 centimeters (2 ft 0.6 in). Her restricted height is due to a growth abnormality called achondroplasia.

However, her union has sparked outrage online, as media users are more concerned about their activities in the ‘other room’. Lol

See below…

Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Sprumbabafather: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nsogbu!

Meanwhile Ngeneukwuenu still remains single grin
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by mjaylala(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
wetyn my corrupt mind dy think nw ehn.... make I shut up first

can't hold it back...mbok hw e wan take do am?
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by nifemi25(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Is this love real.
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by decatalyst(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
What's this nau?

How could someone get married to his teddy or toy?
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by GoldNiagara(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
All the slay queens and baby mamas, see your pikin size.
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by okosodo: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
This man, What is wrong with you?
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Cholls(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
my brothers what o how the prick go take enter and how the belle go b
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
shocked shocked OMG!
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by sisisioge: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
I'm concerned too...chai! Is he gonna do the do with her or was he blessed with a pinky sized kini? Dear Lordylordy, let his kini be pinky size o embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Acidosis(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
OP, you're kidding right?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by AuroraB(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
It's a lie shocked shocked angry
embarassed
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Fkforyou(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
What that fvck..? shocked undecided

So you mean say this man want chook his thing inside that thing wey small pass chicken own?

Wicked people everywhere... undecided

Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Acidosis:
OP, you're kidding right?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Doesn't she have a right to find love?
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Dcholeric: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
absolutely unacceptable
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by GoldNiagara(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
sisisioge:
I'm concerned too...chai! Is he gonna do the do with her or was he blessed with a pinky sized kini? Dear Lordylordy, let his kini be pinky size o embarassed embarassed

Thought ladies want cassava and love it more when it is really big, mean and meaty.
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Agbaletu: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Could this be true? I am short of words o. How the guy go enter the place?
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by sisisioge: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Thought ladies want cassava and love it more when it is really big, mean and meaty.

It is especially important it comes small here...look at the recipient size man grin
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by Agbaletu: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
sisisioge:

It is especially important it comes small here...look at the recipient size man grin
It must be very very small o.
It is important that the guy must be measured down there before anything.
Re: World Smallest Woman Got Married! by GoldNiagara(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
sisisioge:

There is no how a casava can be bigger than a baby.The recipient might not really mind, you know all those bold and daring ladish thing.Wish her luck. Seem to me the guy must be a pervert.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues / The X Factor In Married Women Empowerment / I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.