Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Do Celebrities Lie About Getting Surgery Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Celebrities Lie About Getting Surgery Done? (491 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Celebrities Lie About Getting Surgery Done? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
angry I honestly do not understand it. Do they think we are fools?

We see you today with flat ass, flat chest and thin lips, next day you come out looking different and when we ask, you say it's a lie, you have never got any work done on your body. Really??

My people Biko, what is the rationale behind this? Why do they lie instead of just evading the question, not answering or saying the truth?

Re: Why Do Celebrities Lie About Getting Surgery Done? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
angry

Re: Why Do Celebrities Lie About Getting Surgery Done? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
cry

Re: Why Do Celebrities Lie About Getting Surgery Done? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin op because they do not want anybody to know they are fake.
Generally some people like to lie more than anything.

Plus everyone wants to form that they are naturally perfect.

Tsk this Kylie own is worst. I literally watched her grow, she's just a huge assed liar
Re: Why Do Celebrities Lie About Getting Surgery Done? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
ENIMONEY:
grin op because they do not want anybody to know they are fake.
Generally some people like to lie more than anything.

Plus everyone wants to form that they are naturally perfect.

Tsk this Kylie own is worst. I literally watched her grow, she's just a huge assed liar
lol. As in ehn, Im sure her elder sister showed her the way. we all know Kim's butt is fake. Iggy azalea too. these celebs ehn.

Thank God the craze has not entered Nigerian celebrities yet. well

(1) (Reply)

How A Lady almost Use A Love Machine On My Ass / Know If Your Partner Is Cheating Easily Without A Lie Detector / For Those Who Sleep With Married Men & Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.