Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? (8906 Views)

Pic; The Green Scorpion I Killed Tonight @10:05PM / HELP!!! I Just Caught A Scorpion In My Kids Bathroom. / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by badboym: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
Please I need you comments on this, I was bitten by a small one last night and the spot is still itching.
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by ifyalways(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
Rofl.
You need to get atleast a tetanus shot and some drugs.Go to the nearest hosptal b4 ur finger rots and fall off. cheesy
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by coolier(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2010
badboym:

I was bitten by a small one last night and the spot is still itching.

Last night and you can still post on Nairaland today, then you're lucky. You must have been bitten by a harmless baby scorpion. Some are deadly.
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by badboym: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
coolier:

Last night and you can still post on Nairaland today, then you're lucky. You must have been bitten by a harmless baby scorpion. Some are deadly.

Yes it was a baby Scorpion.
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by marcar(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
A Scorpion Bite does not kill the only problem is that its only painful i will only advice you that you take an anti biotic drug and pain killer even if you go to the hospital that is the only drug that is going to be administer on you , i have a lot of Scorpion Bites when i was serving in the norther part of the country due to the weather condition and am still alive till date
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by Godalone(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
It doesn't kill but very painful.
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by badboym: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
Thanks for the contributions everyone, Just got back from the hospital
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by Outstrip(f): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
It depends on the scorpion o. Just to be sure go to the doctor. I was just watching a show where a women was bitten by a scorpion. Looks like the regular scorpions I saw in story books in Nigeria but this ones venom is very deadly. It was in Iraq though
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by Ogbewi: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
that scorpion had ogbanje spirit d@s ws y...lol
Re: Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? by 5minsmadness: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
badboym:
Please I need you comments on this, I was bitten by a small one last night and the spot is still itching.
It doesn't kill but it can turn you into a girl.
Examine your genitals angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Wife Can Accept This? / Is It Wrong For A Man To Make Love To His Wife Few Weeks After Childbirth? / How To Avoid In-law's Problem - I Need Ideas / Tips On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.