Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,117 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:05 PM

Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment (358 Views)

Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. / Goodbye To Unemployment 220k,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors / Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2017
It is very important for you to note that S......s receives requests for both Academic and Corporate/Professional Writing, however majority of the requests are Academic Writing. Therefore, Applicants must be strong academic writers who are willing to dedicate time and effort to complete clients' orders, some of which may require not less than three (3) month

The quote above is a reply to an applicant by one of the foremost writing agencies in Nigeria. The writing agency pays well but you have to be a 'strong academic writer'. The competition for ordinary article or blog writing is very stiff and difficult to get jobs that pay well but with academic writing, you are guaranteed of constant flow of high paying job (na u go run self).
Do you have passion for writing? Are you willing to develop yourself in this lucrative writing niche? If your answer is yes, then with little financial and time commitment from you, you will be making good money in no time.
If you are wondering, I am the trainer. Yes! You heard me right.
My Qualifications:
I possess at least 8 years academic writing experience and have made fortune by working for organizations (local and international) and also eventually established mine.
With the help of the Almighty God and hardwork, I live in my own house built by myself. As well, I comfortably feed a family of five from this skill.
If I make so much money, why selling the skill?
Ultimately, there is difference between making money and one's true passion. I discovered, although late, that my real passion is actually teaching. Teaching rare skill and knowledge in a rewarding manner.
What you will get
-Practical knowledge of academic writing and mentorship
-Knowledge of data analysis (Advance Ms Excel and SPSS)
-How to use effectively, citation management software (Zotero) and much more.
For enquiry add me on WhatsApp O7038194one68. Thank you.
If you have questions, you may let us know here.

(1) (Reply)

Rent This 5.5kva Generator For Your Businesses Very Affordable / Lets Buy This Software For Facebook Traffic / See How I Drive In Customers To My Online And Offline Business Everyday!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.