Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (40681 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Evablizin(f): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
MuyiRano:

have u ever taken a moment out to go thru ur sig?
thanks sometimes your fingers types a different thing from what you have in mind
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by generationz(f): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Humility017:

she left me ooo on the reason that I wasn't willing to settle down immediately, she stopped picking my calls and replying my messages, reason I asked for and she lies, so I had to let accept her decision...
I still had like 2-3 years in mind then.
what surprise me..is that she is still single now and not married...
I never regretted anything because I loved her to the best of my ability and did all I could even though now I am more matured think should have done much better

You mean she lies a lot? Lol isn't that an irony

Since she is still single and you also are, maybe...
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by ibrocool(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stop that, girls are still in the act. I've been chasing a girl now for a month. When she finally answered me, she gave me a fake name and number. When I called the number the number she gave, I heard the voice of an Ibo guy.

I was so annoyed. Anyway, I will keep on trying. There is nothing to loose by trying.
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
ibrocool:
Stop that, girls are still in the act. I've been chasing a girl now for a month. When she finally answered me, she gave me a fake name and number. When I called the number the number she gave, I heard the voice of an Ibo guy.

I was so annoyed. Anyway, I will keep on trying. There is nothing to loose by trying.
the girl doesn't like you bro
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ezyp(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Well, it's a kinda still necessary

if they dont play hard to get some guys tends to look down on them or label them as cheap girls
Take this mentality out of your head the 21 century is getting to an end. No guy less value a real lady unless oloshos
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ezyp:

Take this mentality out of your head the 21 century is getting to an end. No guy less value a real lady unless oloshos
and then take ur self off my mention if u wunt relay a reasonable fact to quote me wrong other than insult,

and talking about guys, can u speak for all ? how u view things differs from that of others. u dont jus generalise like u know how everyone else views it.

and less u take this personal, em only trying to air my view on why i think some girls still do so. so stop attributing this to me
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by ibkayee(f): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
ibrocool:

sunshineG:
the girl doesn't like you bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
A lot of people don't realise that there are no SINGLE ladies out there.

The ones playing hard back in the day are today in all kinds of relationships. Both men and women are no longer truthful. Some women in very active relationships will still say YES to newcomers just to gain more attention, more fun, more money, and maybe, quicker marriage.

Gone are the days when women stick with one man, these days, most just want to date as many as possible, in order to choose the "best"... so why would they play hard to get when they've got nothing to lose?

It is the men who get f00led on a daily basis, thinking "sex" is the only reward for the hard pursuit that need to be cautioned.

A lot has changed over the years...sticking with one man is no longer in vogue because dating one man at a time is no longer in vogue. Our women have become very smart cheesy

One of the most stressful thing for me now is dating... 99% of dates lead to nowhere, it is a total waste of time. Stick with one woman, make sure and be very convinced she has no other too and love yourselves. Whether others play easy to get or hard to get should not be your concern... na their wahala be dat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin
I am just telling that bro the bitter truth
If he persist, he is going to become a maga
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by ibkayee(f): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
I am just telling that bro the bitter truth
If he persist, he is going to become a maga
I swear half the time when these guys complain about girls forming it's actually just that the girl isn't interested lol
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
ibkayee:

I swear half the time when these guys complain about girls forming it's actually just that the girl isn't interested lol

yeah most times that is the case

Even if the girl likes the guy, the guy will still be able to see some traces in the girl.
In the case of that brother, it is very obvious the lady is telling him to leave her nicely.

He is lucky he did not meet a sharp girl that will use his head

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by ibkayee(f): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah most times that is the case

Even if the girl likes the guy, the guy will still be able to see some traces in the girl.
In the case of that brother, it is very obvious the lady is telling him to leave her nicely.

He is lucky he did not meet a sharp girl that will use his head
Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Humility017(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
generationz:

You mean she lies a lot? Lol isn't that an irony

Since she is still single and you also are, maybe...
She never lied...prior when stop picking my calls, I asked her why and she replied wit lengthy excuses
all I know was lies....though once in a whole I still call her...she now picks but not close anymore

well she is my last now...
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Femistico(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who still play hard to get in this 21st century, u play hard to get I'm moving onto the next available girl, no time

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by GOFRONT(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Back in d dayz dem never use to com but now wen dem see us dem dey Runner runner runna follow we ...Why?...I dunno Why!!!
*In SoundSultan voice*

Well na so so Green light ladies dey show these dayz.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by ikp120(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Peterosky:
.I love this. Just wish you were
in my area.
WTF shocked

Dude, you just handed that okporoko your balls! Shìt! Are you that cheap? undecided You don't need to answer the question because as your doctor, I can see that you don’t have balls again because you have been handing your ball to womensad sad

Here is my prescription: Dating Drills by Harddon. Go to Harddon's profile and you will see the thread.

Make sure you collect your balls back from that girls you just gave it o. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Coolioo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't know if people still play hard to get, I don't also think it's an age thing. Some ladies are wired like that... if it works for them is what I don't know.

I don't do it, surprisingly I have been with someone who likes it. Some guys like the chase...

Now, if a guy after observing me for a long time, I was probably oblivious of him or not very watchful...he decides to ask me out and I say I need time, I won't consider that playing hard to get.

Some guys ask you out today and expect a yes tomorrow. Dude you have taken your time to ensure my personality appeals to you, don't I deserve same? Some girls don't just jump into dating. If the delay period is not excessively done and with the right motive, then I have no problem with that kinda 'playing hard to get'.

A very insightful opinion you have there.

But if knowing the other party better is the essence, then some of us are convinced that agreeing to starting off as just friends is a better route than I'll think about it.

After all, it takes just a few seconds of talking with people to decide if they are somebody you can be with. Don't you think?
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by EmmyDe25(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:

if they dont play hard to get some guys tends to look down on them or label them as cheap girls

Jesus! People still come up with this kinda cringe-worthy thoughts?
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
EmmyDe25:

Jesus! People still come up with this kinda cringe-worthy thoughts?
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by EmmyDe25(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't know if people still play hard to get, I don't also think it's an age thing. Some ladies are wired like that... if it works for them is what I don't know.

I don't do it, surprisingly I have been with someone who likes it. Some guys like the chase...

Now, if a guy after observing me for a long time, I was probably oblivious of him or not very watchful...he decides to ask me out and I say I need time, I won't consider that playing hard to get.

Some guys ask you out today and expect a yes tomorrow. Dude you have taken your time to ensure my personality appeals to you, don't I deserve same? Some girls don't just jump into dating. If the delay period is not excessively done and with the right motive, then I have no problem with that kinda 'playing hard to get'.

I love this. It was intelligently drafted. There is a big difference between saying "I need time" and "Playing hard to get".

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by ikp120(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineG:
really i haven't met those guys
Yeah, I play hard to get very well. That thing drives ladies crazy especially when pussy niggas are dying to have them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by kuchikau1: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:

old story.
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
kuchikau1:
old story.
funny enough some gels still do.
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Lalas247(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineG:
really i haven't met those guys
I'm looking at one at the moment grin
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Ezyp(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
and then take ur self off my mention if u wunt relay a reasonable fact to quote me wrong other than insult,

and talking about guys, can u speak for all ? how u view things differs from that of others. u dont jus generalise like u know how everyone else views it.

and less u take this personal, em only trying to air my view on why i think some girls still do so. so stop attributing this to me
OK
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm looking at one at the moment grin
really where cheesy
Hope is not bros lefulefu lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah, I play hard to get very well. That thing drives ladies crazy especially when pussy niggas are dying to have them. grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by kuchikau1: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
funny enough some gels still do.
na dem sabi. I blame guys with low self esteem.
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Lalas247(f): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineG:
really where cheesy
Hope is not bros lefulefu lipsrsealed
Be like say u n lefulefu don sign one contract grin
Why do u always mention him
Did he tell u something I don't know grin
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Be like say u n lefulefu don sign one contract grin
Why do u always mention him
Did he tell u something I don't know grin
no sis
I based my statement on the way two of you constantly interact with each other here grin

Am I right though cheesy
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Lalas247(f): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineG:
no sis
I based my statement on the way two of you constantly interact with each other here grin

Am I right though cheesy
Haha
The ans to that question will cost u sterlings grin
So just lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? by Lalas247(f): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
ikp120:
Sunshineg

He is number one on that list of hard to get grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.