Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,063 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pls Help, COOLPAD NOTE 3, User Experience And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help, COOLPAD NOTE 3, User Experience And Review (861 Views)

My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, COOLPAD NOTE 3, User Experience And Review by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2017
i need coolpad note 3 user experience and reviews, or mayb any coolpad phones
Re: Pls Help, COOLPAD NOTE 3, User Experience And Review by Mosesoly(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
i currently use coolpad 3503I,it is a good phone for the price i bought it and it is london used,which is 20k at alaba,My phone was stolen, so i needed to buy the one i can manage that will keep me updated.
Pro
1)Good battery,Non removable ,Slightly above 3000mah
2)it uses 3sims
3)Average camera...
4) 3g and 4g enable, plus OtG enable
5)16gb Rom, 2gb Ram
Cons
1)You can't install apps on your memory card, just phone storage only
2)you have to keep selecting a sim for call, even if you have saved one for that before
3)parts may not be easily available
4) The speaker is too low.

But i have seen a coolpad that is better than this, i can't remember the model, it comes with fingerprint with 3gb Ram.
if you want to buy a phone and you don't want to spend much, you can buy coolpad.
Re: Pls Help, COOLPAD NOTE 3, User Experience And Review by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
tanks bro, bt do u kwn mayb its upgradable

(1) (Reply)

Iphone5s Vs Samsung Galaxy Note4 / Infocus Vision 3 Complete Review / Which Consumes Battery, Listening To Music Through Phone Speaker Or Earphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.