Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,883 members, 7,931,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Need A Gal (partii) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gal (partii) (787 Views)

I Need A Gal In Abj To Suck Her Pussy, Boobs And Bleep / A Gal I Once Nakked. / Seun Needs A Gal. Volunteers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Gal (partii) by muno1(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2007
any Pretty damsel want to hook up with a Nigga4life. I am a cool G. I want lagos, babes only.
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by MP007(m): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2007
get ur asx to the street of lagos and woo a gurl, thsi online dating tang sucks , u dont wanna date a gurl online forever and eventually meet a monkey , u diggg?
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2007
muno1:

any Pretty damsel want to hook up with a Nigga4life. I am a cool G. I want lagos, babes only.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, una kno go finish me with laugh, for NL.
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by muno1(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2007
@thoniaslim} your teeth is so dirty that when you open it, the sun rise.
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by iice(f): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2007
grin grin grin Someone's gonna get it grin grin
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2007
@muno1

i think your a real big fool. who's teeth is dirty grin, bring out your picture let us see your own teeth. anyway i don't blame you, i know its because your own teeth must have fungi growing under them, so you assume everyone's teeth is like yours. i don't blame you its joblessness that is the cause. thats why you do not have anything thing better to do than to come out here to look for babes, look at the mumu go and find how to chop, don't be looking for those to suck dry, parasite. American nigga want to be. mr nigga ko, mr cool G ni.
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by sillyboy(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2007
* Laughing seriously at the poster grin*

It amazes me when guys keep telling people they are cool, handsome and blah blah blah like that. The most amazing is when guys call themselves "nigga"
This make me remember secondary school days when we try so hard to be little thugs by calling ourselves niggas and trying to "rap-talk", all to get a girl's attention.

Poster, believe me, if I were a girl, your thug ways wouldn't attract me for a second. You can be a gentleman and at the same time be a little naughty just like the ladies like it. PLEASE, stop being a "nigga" and you can bet you'll get a girl.

@Thoniaslim.

Hey pal, wont you just consider an online thug (oops sorry, nigga)? grin grin grin Am laughing my dick hard! grin
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by Seun(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2007
Trust me, girls are not that logical. A girl might actually choose the "nigga", the "thug" just because.
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2007
@sillyboy

lol, abeg kno be me ohh. the stupid thing about the small boy is he thinks that his so- called cool nigga words is going to get him what he wants. very very very funny.
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by folanusi(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2007
omo na wah oh, wetin we no go see for this nairaland?

grin grin grin grin

Tupac don turn everybody to nigga.
grin grin grin

God help us oh!!
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by muno1(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2007
@ Thoniaslim Your mama teeth are so rotten, when she smiles they look like dice. i know your father got your silly ass from a swine, what a pity your are so ugly that people come to you for halloween. shocked

@ sillyboy i know your mama's so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals." thats why she gave birth to a dumb ass like you, i know you just graduated from creche.

@ folanusi i am tupac's guy, but i know that the best person in your family is like a dead man. People like you should not be allowed to use computers so that your dirty talks won't get systems corrupt.

your mama got her stinky panties and dirty pussy holes in showglass for baboons to patronise, what a pity and mad woman gave birth to an imbescile.

waiting for all of you that want to start some diss.
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by muno1(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2007
@ thoniaslim you are so ugly that you made an Onion cry!!!!! sad You mind if you give you some cash so you can get some plastic surgery done. Cause the next thing your ugly face will cause would be a civil war.

No wonder when you joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by Joge(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hey u Nairalanders,
I am sorry if I interrupt you, I can't imagine how some people take it as an opportunity to come here and starting harrasing,I guess the person must be suffering from inferiority complex,pls evrybody knows this site for its best of its postage but I think it woud be offensive to take it as a medium where you free to prove you can insult just the manner you do in person,pls lets be understandable.I guess you people will not eb happy to hear this,but it's a bitter truth,in case u hav personal comment ,txt or holla me on 07031262179
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by ToToChoper: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2007
Bros muno1, omo nah so u dey find woman? This your agidi e strong oh.  grin grin grin abeg, cool tempo.

Hey listen, shhhh, word of advice*****other people here, NOT ME, have concluded already that you muno1 are the CROWNED WOWOMASTER OF NAIRALAND!!!!***** Nna I sorry for you, this one pass me o.

These folks here that are not even privileged to behold your “fineness” are opening their mouth to yab you. Can you imagine that? Thoniaslim keeps laughing at you, the okpeke say "laugh don finish am", now craseman sillyboy don join am, like say im know that WOWO name and face from old Ijesha land.

Anyway sha, me I dey your side no worry. Make u quick, quick put all of them to shame now by posting your WOWO FINE BOY pic, if u like sef, your number too. I bet you after that they will be sorry and apologize for calling you WOWOMASTER, even Agbani Darego go call you.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Haba, no be u be cool G. Baba ke!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Gal (partii) by Joge(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2007
@ ToToChoper
I sure you guy must be talking ironically,I no say u go get another thing wey u go talk after your **** guy don post his pix,but I just want to advice the guy say me hin post him pix so those girls to apologise,but be warned dont use actor pix oh grin grin grin,sorry it's just an idea

(1) (Reply)

The Return Oif The Prince / Where Is Bimbo Ademeno? / Memoirs Of A Broken Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.