Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,299 members, 7,964,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? (925 Views)

How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? / World War I In Photos / Some Rare World War II Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by blackbarian: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2017
North Korea has decided not to hear word, and the UN Security Council are having crucial meetings, possibly on how to strike North Korea. Should there be a world war, is Africa or and Nigeria safe? Since we are not directly involved!
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by OkunrinMeta: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Me[color=#000099][/color] i will just start doing all the things i wanted to do. Like spending the weekend with my family, telling my fiancee how much I love her, in this world and the next. Eating anything i want and doing anything i want with my savings and watching movies.
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by Nbote(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
We might think it won't affect us down here but for a country dat can't even produce as much as its own fud and depends on import for everything and export of only crude oil we'ld b as f*cked as d rest of d world wen it goes to shits .
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by onlyme07(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nbote:
We might think it won't affect us down here but for a country dat can't even produce as much as its own fud and depends on import for everything and export of only crude oil we'ld b as f*cked as d rest of d world wen it goes to shits .

Then we will understand the essence of One Nigeria..!
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by blackbarian: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
A world war is imminent guys. Will it lead to food scarcity? How should we prepare in naija?
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by onlyme07(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
blackbarian:
A world war is imminent guys. Will it lead to food scarcity? How should we prepare in naija?

What do expect since we import everything including toothpick..
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by blackbarian: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
@onlyme07 when there is scarcity, the ingenuity will come out.
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by onlyme07(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
blackbarian:
@onlyme07 when there is scarcity, the ingenuity will come out.

You're right bro but must we wait till then?
Re: How Will A Nuclear World War Affect Africa And Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
The fight will be like a Lion and Elephant fighting which will be us and North Korea, and the grass will be affected by the grass.
Which country does the grass represent

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw In Someone's Banana Plantations (Photo) / $20m USD For Available For Sale Urgently / Subscription Management In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.