Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. (24083 Views)

ACORA Steward Holds Love Feast, Prepares For Special Thanksgiving / Salvation Ministries Holds Special Praise Session At Her New International HQ / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by teflonjake(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
DjAndroid:

E bi like dem don show you pepper.
Some tenants can be funny sha. But my landlord Na something else, Na only when rent expire him dey remember say e get house. I dey wait for am this December.

Careful make him no do you like fowl when them remove the feathers o grin grin grin
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

No mind them.

No proof or verification. Anyone can cook this up.

I've always said they are biased, especially dat Mynd44 wey him back head shape like sallah ram so.

Aboki.

lol,u go chop ban now.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Wisebisho: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Its not about being a landlord or a landlady.. Its all about Individual.. We have evil landlord and landlady, we equally have tenants, so being a nice person is about the type of human being you are.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Celestyn8213: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Now this is what we don't get to hear between landlords and tenants
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,u go chop ban now.

I dare the single digit IQ cretin.

I've always told him he's a fool & I'll never stop tellin' him. He's a very petty & cowardly person.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
DjAndroid:

E bi like dem don show you pepper.
Some tenants can be funny sha. But my landlord Na something else, Na only when rent expire him dey remember say e get house. I dey wait for am this December.
grin grin
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Burgerlomo: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
That's very nice.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
As a landlord myself, I don't treat my tenants badly, some tenant can be very sturbon
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Kokaine(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
When you get better tenants way dey pay rent on time, not like some demonic tenants way go owe 6months rent still dey buy new AC..... angry
oga stop calling me names oh! i dey tell you now!
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by JJBROS(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bestchisom:
if na landlord do am...i for talk say na him get d children....since na landlady...i gat nothing to say...

NIGERIA AND NUMBER "6" grin

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by soberdrunk(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kokaine:
oga stop calling me names oh! i dey tell you now!

Pay your rent!!
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by edgeP(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
my landlord nah correct paddy oh! tho nah one young single nigga wey inherited the big estate from his only late brother. the guy dey ball no be small oh! i dey fair for my young sis & other young gals for estate oh! i know is on NL & he knows this particular moniker, hope say he know go quit me for the estate after reading this oh!
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by emerged01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
My landlord trouble maker. E be like say drogba dey him head.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by blessedqueen(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
When you get better tenants way dey pay rent on time, not like some demonic tenants way go owe 6months rent still dey buy new AC..... angry

the thing can be very annoying
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
This landlady is an angel unlike my landlord and his wife that behave like people possessed by demons.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by KingBish(f): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
DjAndroid:
You no take pishure?
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by suremanpatriot: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Enviable landlady and tenant relationship. My dear that is how it used to be in Lagos of yesteryears. Eko for shoooooow! Bad Bella ppl dilute Lagos sweet live,we stil dey manage as e be. Eko o no baje!
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Bestchisom(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
JJBROS:

NIGERIA AND NUMBER "6" grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by bigtt76(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sharp woman! She knows that when the families are happy and healthy, her rents would continue unhindered. grin Thats why we should all pray for our neighbors so whatever God blesses them with will trickle down o=to us .....buh woooosai ....we go de use harrass our neighbors like the 'I better pass my neighbor gen' grin

DjAndroid:
In my church today, A woman who is a landlady came for special Thanksgiving on behalf of 4 of her tenants who put to bed recently. People were surprised by this gesture.

I personally began to imagine the kind of relationship this woman has with her tenants.

It can only take responsible tenants and responsible landlord/landlady to be in such a good relationship.

Lalasticlala, What is your relationship with your landlord/landlady like?
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Kokaine(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
soberdrunk:

Pay your rent!!
see ehn, i love to pay but.......
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Talkwell: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Well,there are still many good landlords around, it doesn't matter if you are a good tenant or a bad one.I know of one particular landlord who didn't collect a year full rent after a tenant lost his job.

Many problem from tenant -landlord relationships comes from the wives of the house owners. Women naturally love to exercise and show off rights,even when its totally unnecessary.

My landlady while still an undergraduate was one of such good hearted land Ladies. Whenever I there's a fisticuffs among students, after the whole fracas,The fighters must buy drinks to celebrate peace.We call her "Iye", Benin word for mother.Even after several years,I still ask after her and may attend her burial when God's time is Right.

Truth is, there are still kind hearted landlords,and it cuts across all tribes.My friend was planning to move out of his 2.5 million rent/yr house.The Fulani landlord after interrogating him,ask him to pay WHAT HE CAN AFFORD!!!(Recession things).

But some tenants self get problem.

Modified; Just Called my niggar.He said he paid 800k. grin

You b dey stay 4 Benin, nice... most of the landladies geh sense ..

Bros no vex buh the house your guy dey stay,swimming pool and spa dey?

cos I nearly think say I c #2.5mil/#800kl
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by nkwuocha1: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Talkwell:

You b dey stay 4 Benin, nice... most of the landladies geh sense ..

Bros no vex buh the house your guy dey stay,swimming pool and spa dey?

cos I nearly think say I c #2.5mil/#800kl

Not staying in Benin. Had a Benin landlord.

The bolded happened in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by arnold123: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
DjAndroid:
In my church today, A woman who is a landlady came for special Thanksgiving on behalf of 4 of her tenants who put to bed recently. People were surprised by this gesture.

I personally began to imagine the kind of relationship this woman has with her tenants.

It can only take responsible tenants and responsible landlord/landlady to be in such a good relationship.

Lalasticlala, What is your relationship with your landlord/landlady like?
oyibo man, there is absolutely nothing like "put to bed" it's "given birth to a baby"

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by lastmaster(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

No mind them.

No proof or verification. Anyone can cook this up.

I've always said they are biased, especially dat Mynd44 wey him back head shape like sallah ram so.

O boy! you they vex oooo! Abi like say that guy don show you pepper. Your ban fit come like doctor's prescription. buhari fall on you
Aboki.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by DjAndroid: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
arnold123:
oyibo man, there is absolutely nothing like "put to bed" it's "given birth to a baby"
thanks for the correction. I honestly appreciate it.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by DjAndroid: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hardeysolution:
How this thing take reach fp I don't know without source.. .Nairaland and sources. .

Incomplete info.. .no names, church's name and location, reporter's name.. ..its okay bias moderators
source of what please?
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by vanvick247(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
muller101:
Her sons should be brought in for questioning

Lolzzzzz.Gbammm
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by vanvick247(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
soberdrunk:

Lolzzzz. Na those kind tenants we dey call wickedness in high places.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by olalekan9320(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
skelewu404:
and my landlord dey here dey form baddo just because am owing 2 months house rent.
na when i pack net week his eye go clear
pack nw and another person go enter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Lawful Captive? / Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? / Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.