Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,921 members, 7,909,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? (2943 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by logadims: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Realtouchnot:
Rochas has converted about 1/5 of lands in Owerri as his personal property. He even boasts about it.
Noted
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by logadims: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nne5:
They didn't vote for ihedioha because he's an mbaise man.Thank God onye orlu has shown them his true color.

ndi uchu!
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by logadims: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Realtouchnot:

It smacks of tyranny, belligerence, hate and hypocrisy for him to ever consider his son in law, who is also from his zone, as the candidate of his party. Even other APC faithfuls are automatically ruled out, so it's not a matter of PDP or APC.

And we all know how elections go on in Nigeria especially, since the time of APC. People's vote never count. The Okigwe senatorial re run election was never won by APC, but results were written in Owerri, while election held in Okigwe.

Okorocha has started using yhe state funds to campaign for his son in law.

Because Okorocha is an ogboni man who loves to see blood, and not like Ohakim, who could let go, the amount of violence and death that will happen in Imo state, will be more than the one that has ever happened in River state. You and your family might be victims, because no one knows, who can be affected.

Rochas has set himself against the people of Imo state, and I see blood rolling.

Please sir, if you're eating from his government, see how you people can persuade him to shelf the idea of his son in law, if not I see real blood. Screen shot this comment and save it.
Hmmmm..... Noted
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Realtouchnot: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
log Adams:
do you think Emeka would have been a better option?

I don't think so too. Captain Iheanacho was the best of them to me. But Rochas has no comparison, he has not a single conscience.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by logadims: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nne5:
Ndi mbaise bu this ndi mbaise bu kwa that.

Rochass 'rulership' is zero but the annonying thing is most people don't care because at least obughi onye mbaise.
From my observation MBAISE people are the most hated in Imo state. And from what i see, it played a major role in Emeka not being the Governor.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by logadims: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dillusionist:

stop this your mbaise whatever ..the captain was a better option and besides the election was massively rigged
Noted
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Nwadiuto247: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Realtouchnot:

Please, never mention Nigeria whenever you talk about democracy. Please, I beg you.

Since Rochas and whateve he stands for is good to you, may your life be run the way he has been ruling Imo state. Iseee!

I won't reply your mention again.

Ignore that guy pls. We are not here to sing praises of Okorocha and the past governors of Imo state because all of them are monuments of failure except dee Sam. Mbakwe.
All the governors in the east since 1999 performed below average. Sullivan tried more than them all. Orji Kalu and T. A. Orji were the worst.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Nwadiuto247: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Realtouchnot:

I don't think so too. Captain Iheanacho was the best of them to me. But Rochas has no comparison, he has not a single conscience.

Yea Captain Iheanacho. I supported him in 2015 but Imo people foolishly allowed Rochas to rig the election.
Rochas is so devilish.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Abagworo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rubbish post from rubbish piggish wailers. Okorocha is heaven sent and PDP will never rule Imo till they are disbanded permanently. Ndi osi looking for money to loot.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Realtouchnot: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abagworo:
Rubbish post from rubbish piggish wailers. Okorocha is heaven sent and PDP will never rule Imo till they are disbanded permanently. Ndi osi looking for money to loot.

Old man, you've come to earn your pay.
God will give you and your generations unborn what Rochas is giving to Imo state. Say amen!

1 Like

Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Realtouchnot: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abagworo:

Old man, you've co e to earn your pay.
GOd will furnish you and your unborn generations, what Rochas is furnishing Imo state with. Say amen!
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Okorocha's second tenure is a mistake that shouldn't have happened. I don't know if he casted a spell on Imolites to reelect him. Thinking of putting his stooge there would be an insult on our intelligence as a people.

We've not become that daft and docile to allow any sitting governor or godfather anoint a puppet. See how he is treating pensioners. What happened to the mediocre roads and gates he was flooding our city with? See how dirty IMO is today. Is it the deification of himself?

1 Like

Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by xtianh(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
logadims:
This post is to get the attention of Imolites.

In 2015, we were Given two candidates, to pick one. Most of You refused to vote Hon. Emeka Ihedioha because "He was an Mbaise man". but now you are all feeling the heat.

I'll like to get your review on the Leadership of the state.

1. Are you Okay with it or not.

2. Will you say you made/took a wrong choice/decision or a right one?

3. Are you ready to make amend/correct your mistake or you are ready to continue the way you are.

Feel free to drop your comments.

Let's see if we can make Imo state a better place.

cc.. lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44

Since Rochas abandoned other zones of the state to develope just the state capital let him continue. He has just few years to go.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Realtouchnot: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
xtianh:

Since Rochas abandoned other zones of the state to develope just the state capital let him continue. He has just few years to go.

Is he even developing anywhere in Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Realtouchnot:

It smacks of tyranny, belligerence, hate and hypocrisy for him to ever consider his son in law, who is also from his zone, as the candidate of his party. Even other APC faithfuls are automatically ruled out, so it's not a matter of PDP or APC.

And we all know how elections go on in Nigeria especially, since the time of APC. People's vote never count. The Okigwe senatorial re run election was never won by APC, but results were written in Owerri, while election held in Okigwe.

Okorocha has started using yhe state funds to campaign for his son in law.

Because Okorocha is an ogboni man who loves to see blood, and not like Ohakim, who could let go, the amount of violence and death that will happen in Imo state, will be more than the one that has ever happened in River state. You and your family might be victims, because no one knows, who can be affected.

Rochas has set himself against the people of Imo state, and I see blood rolling.

Please sir, if you're eating from his government, see how you people can persuade him to shelf the idea of his son in law, if not I see real blood. Screen shot this comment and save it.
Rochas Okorocha Ogboni brotherhood has take over all arms of goverment in IMO state.He will only hand over power to a member of his brotherhood.
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Vicboi1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rochas is just a bastard since he came into power he can't boost of a single solids road he has done all his road's are fake intact Rochas is a disgrace and a fool the only things he know is to acquire lands in IMO and destroy people house's
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Nwadiuto247: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Abagworo:

Both your APC and PDP are criminals so get out of here pls. If Okorocha is heaven sent then may you and your family be treated and handled the way Okorocha is doing to Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by logadims: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
who do you think is a/the better option?
Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Most imolites agree with Fani Kayode

Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by logadims: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm... Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
logadims:
Hmmm... Noted
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Visit To Afenifere :-Yorubas Should Be Careful / What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? / What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.