Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF (17794 Views)

Senate Bill Recognising Males As Rape Victims Passes Second Reading / Senate Passes Bill Recognising June 12 As Democracy Day / RCCG Denies Letter To Fayose Recognising Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by ripbubu: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Am a parrot
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
kenny987:
Fortunately, u are dealing with new generations of Igbos who know nothing about coups and killings apart from stories. Those who did whatever were also haunted down and killed in revenge with counter coups and this was extended to d many pogroms in the North against the Igbos and unto the Biafran war.
These generations grew up to meet inexplicable wickedness and lopsided settings like they committed some offence for being Igbo. So now they demand equity and fairness otherwise a complete break up. Simple!

I think you're trying to say - the lazy Igbo men have now found meaning in IPOB. How can a group of people who claim to own Abuja and Lagos, be marginalized. Which sane court, of either moral or logical outlook, will accept this nonsense.

If the South-South say's it is marginalized, we can see that. It's clear, educationally, environmentally and politically (these are the golden geese).

If the middle-belt say's it is marginalized, we can see that. It's clear educationally, economically and politically (these are the farmers).

The madness of IPOB has been contained by the Kaduna declaration and now it is clear that if the so called "Easterners who met inexplicable wickedness and lopsided settings" want to reset themselves they can do so in the east.

Lick Nnamdi's shoes all you want, your catholic priests can frolic with a heretic all they want and your elders and governors can tremble and side shift like the cowards they truly are. But IPOB is a south-eastern problem and it should be left for the south easterners to solve it.

When they are ready for Nigeria's help, like the North-east did with Boko-haram, the center can intervene. For now, I strongly agree with everyone that say's Nnamdi should not be arrested. Let him remain in the east. Nigeria has nothing to loose.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by Odelhorno1990: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Very little relevance with no sense other than attention seeking!

Happy Sallah and holiday to everyone!

Do you need quick and instant upto 4mn cash loan with no collateral and guarantor, RenMoney is your best choice. 24hrs after application you'll get disbursement with no stress. Call/whatsup Ogaga @ 08159385912. Thanks.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by castiello(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
kenny987:
Fortunately, u are dealing with new generations of Igbos who know nothing about coups and killings apart from stories. Those who did whatever were also haunted down and killed in revenge with counter coups and this was extended to d many pogroms in the North against the Igbos and unto the Biafran war.
These generations grew up to meet inexplicable wickedness and lopsided settings like they committed some offence for being Igbo. So now they demand equity and fairness otherwise a complete break up. Simple!

Take a look at the current Nigerian setting the Igbo occupy more position than any other ethnic groups how about that development is done by the govt close to the people was Lagos state ondo Ibadan developed by the federal? Remember this are opposition state if not recently Igbo should hold there leaders responsible and not the federal govt what is the governor using the money allocated to do and the revenue generated by their states look at Lagos the government there is working that is why it's acctracting investors
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by fumiswtpusy(f): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
madenigga:
The man is saying the truth though.
I wont lie i dont like the fact that we igbos are being marginalized but neither do i like the Biafran idea or Nnamdi kanu.

Igbo leaders and elders are not trying at all, for refusing to call kanu or the igbo youths to order but instead allowing them dish out hate speeches all over the media.

The north called there youths to order and they listened but in the east. We dont obey anybody. Look at how they have been insulting ohaneze just because they are in support of one Nigeria.

To some extent i think Nnamdi kanu should go back to jail. Let him just be sentenced to enough time to see this Ipob group go extinct. But in the same way let all Biafran agitators be released.
Yes,fake igbo man.mugu.today you are people are not claiming we sat sat but igbos not supporting nnamdi kanu,when is other biafrans you people will claim niger deltan not supporting biafra.
Your fake ass is over

2 Likes

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by madenigga(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
kenny987:

Choose a lane na, why are u speaking out of both sides of ur mouth? They should arrest and jail NK then release all Biafran agitators so Nnamdi Kanu is who?
Nnamdi kanu is the main problem.

To kill a serpent you cut off the head and the body dies.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by fumiswtpusy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
TheCabal:

I think you're trying to say - the lazy Igbo men have now found meaning in IPOB. How can a group of people who claim to own Abuja and Lagos, be marginalized. Which sane court, of either moral or logical outlook, will accept this nonsense.

If the South-South say's it is marginalized, we can see that. It's clear, educationally, environmentally and politically (these are the golden geese).

If the middle-belt say's it is marginalized, we can see that. It's clear educationally, economically and politically (these are the farmers).

The madness of IPOB has been contained by the Kaduna declaration and now it is clear that if the so called "Easterners who met inexplicable wickedness and lopsided settings" want to reset themselves they can do so in the east.

Lick Nnamdi's shoes all you want, your catholic priests can frolic with a heretic all they want and your elders and governors can tremble and side shift like the cowards they truly are. But IPOB is a south-eastern problem and it should be left for the south easterners to solve it.
When they are ready for Nigeria's help, like the North-east did with Boko-haram, the center can intervene. For now, I strongly agree with everyone that say's Nnamdi should not be arrested. Let him remain in the east. Nigeria has nothing to loose.
Mr ITk please diffrenciate ss and se for me as they clearly are all biafrans and even one they gave quit notice said that they cannot give igbos quit notice since they are an extension of them or simply their brothers.
On that note I want you to know that biafra is not a south east issue but ss and se so therefore nnamdi kanu can not be ignored because with his order the oil that is feeding nigeria will be destroyed.
So you now see that you are either not intelligent enough to know these or you choose to ignore the truth.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by spinna: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Is it today Nigeria has been rewarding bad behaviour? ND Militants who are hardened pirates, murderers and killers were sent abroad on scholarship in the name of amnesty, touts on streets become political bigwigs through their nefarious activity, touts in uniform called police kidnap and ransom innocent citizens, and cannot investigate or arrest dirty politicians and officials, yet they are not brought to order.

Kanu was making treasonable threats that's why he was arrested, did FG not kill and still continue to kill Boko Haram that also made treasonable comments and even attacked Nigeria? he did not mention restructuring, but the call for restructuring has risen due to his trial. But all Nigeria will unite to fight for her unity Ipob is not going anywhere unless they go and buy land somewhere else

Nigeria should stay as one but we must throw tribalism and corruption into the dustbin. The youths must direct their anger at the flawed Nigerian system and create a system where we can enjoy our own country not suffer in it. Breaking will lead to lawlessness and war because everybody will want to break creating several hostile states fighting over uncertain borders, minorities will be oppressed or claim to be oppressed in the new states and start their own seccessionist drives. Look at Sudan now still at war after breaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by hijodedios: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
when i saw this post,even without opening it i knew who the op was and i must say that i wasnt wrong,its sarki,the one who has ultimately sworn to go down on top Biafra matter,meanwhile he avoided the other thread where the AFENIFERE thrashed his pay master.oga sarki sanu de aiki !!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by Milestones: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
KANU STARTED ALL THIS CONFUSION, HE SHOULD NOT BE SPARED, HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF ALL HIS ACTIONS. IF HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO FACE THE MUSIC NOW, HE WILL DO WORSE LATER, MARK MY WORD!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Igbo leaders don't have any business with the pigs and idiots but the satanic party of Africa " PDP ". They " PDP " created Boko Haram to steal our resources, created Niger Delta avengers to escape prosecution for mismanagement of funds and also IPOB to destabilize Buhari's government and also to turn the hard working Igbo people against other region. PDP are more cancerous than cancer.

Guy ur monthly salary should be high ooooo.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by bionixs: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
abouzaid:
punctuation is necessary to pass waec.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by ken4jj(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

The only miscreants we know are Igbos

They are also a dreaded terrorist group

Aren't you tired of the stupidity you display on this forum all day? Why are you carrying this issue on your head, is your existence dependent on IPOB?You think you are the only one who want a united country? Even if you do not agree with them like some of us do, you still have to maintain decorum and stop behaving like a hungry tout.

4 Likes

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by makoota: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am always disappointed seeing Christian northerners vexing when it comes to IPOB. If Igbos secede, the Christian north has a lot to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by ipob1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Do you observe that fake ipob Jews are all over the place ?

Can you also notice the presence of Ipob miscreants and ipob occultist ?
just ask for job nd i can kindly employ u as a cleaner;stop wastin ur time nd life chasing the wind

1 Like

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by ipob1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

How do you call a fellow coward ?
Cc myndd44
jobless clown
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by ipob1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
spinna:
Is it today Nigeria has been rewarding bad behaviour? ND Militants who are hardened pirates, murderers and killers were sent abroad on scholarship in the name of amnesty, touts on streets become political bigwigs through their nefarious activity, touts in uniform called police kidnap and ransom innocent citizens, and cannot investigate or arrest dirty politicians and officials, yet they are not brought to order.

Kanu was making treasonable threats that's why he was arrested, did FG not kill and still continue to kill Boko Haram that also made treasonable comments and even attacked Nigeria? he did not mention restructuring, but the call for restructuring has risen due to his trial. But all Nigeria will unite to fight for her unity Ipob is not going anywhere unless they go and buy land somewhere else

Nigeria should stay as one but we must throw tribalism and corruption into the dustbin. The youths must direct their anger at the flawed Nigerian system and create a system where we can enjoy our own country not suffer in it. Breaking will lead to lawlessness and war because everybody will want to break creating several hostile states fighting over uncertain borders, minorities will be oppressed or claim to be oppressed in the new states and start their own seccessionist drives. Look at Sudan now still at war after breaking.

must u talk? slowpoke with tecno phone
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by ipob1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Milestones:
KANU STARTED ALL THIS CONFUSION, HE SHOULD NOT BE SPARED, HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF ALL HIS ACTIONS. IF HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO FACE THE MUSIC NOW, HE WILL DO WORSE LATER, MARK MY WORD!!!!
i hope u will be amongst the idiots that will go nd arrest him: i pray u withness war

1 Like

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by watchindelta(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
na only hausa dey dis country? why dey carry dis mater for head like moni! oooh i dn 4get say na dem get Nigeria self. i jst passing

1 Like

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by spinna: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
ipob1:
must u talk? slowpoke with tecno phone

ur obviously sick in the head
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by juszoe82: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Recognizing and also not arresting arewa youth is accepting bad behavior
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by poseidon12: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Useless people. I guess recognizing the Arewa youths that were threatening the unity of Nigeria is good behavior. Arrogant fools.

1 Like

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by uvalued(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/talking-with-nnamdi-kanu-is-rewarding-bad-behaviour-acf/

i condemn anthony sani words above for speaking for the north . am not northerner..#middlebelter reporting
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by chuksbogus: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2017
But calling Bokoharam for negotiation and begging you to withdraw your notice is encouraging good behavior
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by 9jabull: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2017
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/talking-with-nnamdi-kanu-is-rewarding-bad-behaviour-acf/

All this old fools including Buhari, IBB, Obj etc taught we're joking, if Biafra is a business then we mean business.

The old fools has recognized Nnamdi kanu already & will plead & cry as time goes on because we can't go back because were under oath.

All of them that are alive today will regret dealing with this present generation of Biafrans.

Hero's fought like Biafrans.

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by nicolosam(m): 12:50am On Sep 04, 2017
A group of people have the right to self determination and democracy isn't a tool for oppression and suppression of the voiceless voice.
the agitation of the Biafra people must be heard loud and clear and until the needful is done via referendum, KANU remains the compass of his people and hence protection from government's threat and illogical arrest.

1 Like

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by MONITZ: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Y re these guys so obsessed with this Kanu of a guy while neglecting their own youths that re baying for blood,re they saying these ones deserve to be rewarded or wat? Wat is good for the goose is equally good for the gander nd must be with no bias which if not appropriately done will only inflame an already tensed situation .They had better be warned now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by sapele914(m): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2017
unohbethel:
i stopped reading this interview wen i got this statement :

The (Arewa) youths were spurred into issuing the notice to quit by their frustration arising from the activities of IPOB –

anti biafran haters, pls wot does that mean

just imagine: kanu is causing them furstration witout any use violence.
think about wen kanu is re arrested...then the zoo will finally collapse..

mark my words.
Just like when you swore with your parents life's that President Buhari will never return to Nigeria?
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by okenta2017: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Sterix10:
Just give dis pple their 5 states,let dem go,Igbos are too ungrateful,wen Gej was in power,y didn't u ask for referendum den,it might had succeeded,The problem is not Buhari refusing u ur freedom, it's d constitution,u can't win ur freedom through hate in this modern world
U igbos are just power hungry,if igbos were Hausa,d most dominant tribe in Nigeria,i pity other tribes,d would have been d worse,i keep praying for you guys,just gain ur freedoms and go for Godsake!!
Name the States that Hausa is dominant in the North or any State in the North that is 100% Hausa. None. Is it because less informed Southern sees every body from the North as Hausa. Fully armed North West and North East cannot I repeat cannot take on South East so let us stop this useless confuted statistic. Non Hausa notnerner are equally discriminated against in the North.
My son restructure is the way. Stop listening to all these fomer Sothern former head of state and other southern leaders who have oil blocks in Niger Delta claiming not to understand what is restricting. Mark my word there will be no war in Nigeria again we have gone pass that stage in our live. Nigeria is not Somalia .We are in 2017 and not 1967. But I can assure you that Nigeria will be restructured. You don't use soldiers that you have exposed to civilians to execute any kind war it will be colossal desaster they are best at peace keeping. SE and SS are going nowhere. Even remove all the soldiers there.. It is restructuring Nigeria my son.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by sapele914(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2017
kudosamass:
The Federal Government boxed itself into a dangerous Conner when it failed to arrest the Arewa Youths.
Now, as a sharp guy, Kanu has capitalized on that blunder to advance, knowing fully well that the fault lines of Ethnicism will help interpret any attempt to rearrest him as selective judgement.
Has the FG any option other than dialogue? I am afraid the answer is no!
The only strategy to slow down and possibly hault Kanu' s advance is to immediately commence serious and genuine discussion on Restructuring.
Those who believe that arresting Kanu will solve the problem are only dreaming Malaria induced dreams! Even if you kill him now, Mohammed Yusuf's case might turn out to be a tea party! For immediately Yusuf was knocked off by the Government, a deadly Shekarau emerged from nowhere! Let us be good students of History.
Most have forgotten about Nigeria's 1st civil war,only fools are bound to repeat the mistakes of history,Ipob be warned.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by sapele914(m): 2:21am On Sep 04, 2017
castiello:
People are fast to say rubbish, was it the Hausa that erect a radio station airing in Nigeria asking people to kill, or was it the Hausa that created a bss and and security forces in a sovereign country or was it the Hausa that campaigned hate speeches insults the federal govt and dear them to make a move or was it the Hausa that delayed mr Kanu's judgement we can't be a successful country when we are divided America belongs the red India ate you told that they are ok with the way they are treated but they obey the constitution and welcome everyone look I think the Igbo are taking things out of proportion they are not the only ethnic group in Nigeria dose that mean all 371 ethnic group should split and we have 371 countries in Nigeria?

Sometimes I think igbos are not fair anough the started the first coup in Nigeria shared the first blood killed tafawabalewa akintola and ahmadu bello spared azikuwe they should relax abeg what about the niger delta what should the do
They will go and look for trouble once they attack them they will shout marginalisation,cowards.
Re: Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF by sapele914(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2017
9jabull:

All this old fools including Buhari, IBB, Obj etc taught we're joking, if Biafra is a business then we mean business.

The old fools has recognized Nnamdi kanu already & will plead & cry as time goes on because we can't go back because were under oath.

All of them that are alive today will regret dealing with this present generation of Biafrans.

Hero's fought like Biafrans.
Aren't your father and Grand father also old fools and cowards?The foolish die young because of their stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMAFC Sets 2020 For Politicians Pay Cut / Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise / Family Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.