Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

His Wife Is Selfishly Asking For Joint Bank Account. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Is Selfishly Asking For Joint Bank Account. (1978 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: His Wife Is Selfishly Asking For Joint Bank Account. by madamshepopo(f): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2017
eyinjuege:
They can open a family account where they each put some money monthly, to be spent on the expenses at home
But she shouldn't have access to his salary account. Why should she anyway?
He can let her know how much he earns, but that doesnt mean she should have control over it. I'm of the strong belief that every person that earns should have control over their money.
Its the fruit of their labour.
Provided the man in question is prudent with his money, he should go ahead and continue as status quo. Of course, he should provide for his family, and they shouldn't lack. He should also invest, and leave an inheritance for his children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorn Your Baby Girls In These... / Are Men Threatened By Women / 16-year-old Mother With 4 Children Caught Sleeping With Another Man By Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.